Wew Lads! JRE + AJ

kybkh

Re: Wew Lads! JRE + AJ

Post by kybkh » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:20 am

I really wonder what kind of blow back Rogan is going to get for this.

He was a cool kid out west and may have just fucked himself.

The Hollywood attack on MMA must have been the final straw for him.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:41 am

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:51 am

kybkh wrote:I really wonder what kind of blow back Rogan is going to get for this.

I thought they were friends for like twenty years? What does joe give a fuck about what the left thinks?

Would probably be cool to lurk his forum about now.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:00 pm

kybkh wrote:I really wonder what kind of blow back Rogan is going to get for this.

Nah. Rogan and AJ have been friends since the late 90's. He brought him on because Joe is crazy like that. He may get some blowback for it, but Rogan doesn't give a shit. AJ has had Rogan on his show a bunch of times, usually when he's in town for the UFC. Rogan is simply returning the favor for a buddy.
*yip*

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:53 pm

I listened to JRE during election and he was not "pro-Trump" and most of his guest hate Trump.

He will suffer severe blow back from this, I have not doubt.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:20 pm

What type of blow back are you suggesting? Is he going to continue to be a multi-millionaire stand-up comedian-podcaster do-whatever-the-fuck-I-want-er? The only thing he has to lose is his UFC gig, and I doubt he'll be on for much longer anyway

Dand

Post by Dand » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:52 pm

kybkh wrote:I listened to JRE during election and he was not "pro-Trump" and most of his guest hate Trump.

He will suffer severe blow back from this, I have not doubt.
There will be blowback on twitter but I think he is secure in his dedicated listeners. JRE covers all kinds of non-PC topics and Rogan is used to it.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:03 pm

Listening now. AJ sounds like he's just spewing crazy shit as fast as he can, then Rogan slows him down and asks for detail, and AJ spews some more crazy shit.

I'm not saying he's wrong, but this style of presentation is just trying to overwhelm any critical thought. Needs detail and sources.

EDIT: Yeah, I had a friend like this in college. He needs medication. It's entertaining for a bit, but this guy is not firing on all cylinders.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:30 am

Holy shit this is funny shit :music-listening:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:34 am

iTunes removed the podcast.