Wew Lads! JRE + AJ

TheReal_ND

Re: Wew Lads! JRO + AJ

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:17 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:18 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:

These masked marxist beta faggots are attacking chicks on the street.

It's getting about time for the rest of us to show up and make this into a real fight. If they want to attack women with Trump hats, then I want to fight too. I think it's time they face people who like to fight for a change.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:28 pm

A fire set by demonstrators protesting a scheduled speaking appearance by Breitbart News editor Milo Yiannopoulos burns on Sproul Plaza on the University of California at Berkeley campus in Berkeley, Calif. The event was cancelled due to size of the crowd and several fires being set.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:29 pm

Marxism is social cancer, guys.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:30 pm

Th-thanks?

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:32 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:

These masked marxist beta faggots are attacking chicks on the street.

It's getting about time for the rest of us to show up and make this into a real fight. If they want to attack women with Trump hats, then I want to fight too. I think it's time they face people who like to fight for a change.
Umm...It's on.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:32 pm

These are big time federal crimes. If a victim slips, hits their head, and dies, or if someone is killed by fire/smoke, it is a fucking capital federal offense the way the statute is written.

It's obvious the campus fuzz at Berkeley DGAF, is Sessions gonna get off his ass and make something happen?

If the law is not enforced, some for-real dark shit is coming up soon.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:35 pm

The video didn't capture the dude on the ground dude getting his head beat in. I heard he's dead possibly.

I'm still looking for it but here's the periscope I can't view. It's at 59 minutes https://www.periscope.tv/w/1eaKbRWMpZeKX#

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:37 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:The video didn't capture the dude on the ground dude getting his head beat in. I heard he's dead possibly.

I'm still looking for it but here's the periscope I can't view. It's at 59 minutes https://www.periscope.tv/w/1eaKbRWMpZeKX#
Nuke,
This needs it's own thread. This is about to be a BIG, BIG, BIG, Thing across the country!
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:38 pm

Hopefully they'll lose their federal funding tomorrow.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751