Official Next Common Sense Thread

Fife

Re: Official Next Common Sense Thread

Post by Fife » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:39 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Moynihan seems the most lefty to me. Also says the most stuff I don't agree with.

Former editor at Reason; writes lots of columns saying stuff like "when a libertarian like myself has to look at this tripe," &c.

His dismissive critiques of Johnson and especially Weld during the election were pretty biting stuff. Of the three, he took more of a snooty libertarian position on those those two clowns, as I saw it.

He's pretty funny, for a yankee, to me.

Okeefenokee

Re: Official Next Common Sense Thread

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:45 pm

Fife wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Moynihan seems the most lefty to me. Also says the most stuff I don't agree with.

Former editor at Reason; writes lots of columns saying stuff like "when a libertarian like myself has to look at this tripe," &c.

His dismissive critiques of Johnson and especially Weld during the election were pretty biting stuff. Of the three, he took more of a snooty libertarian position on those those two clowns, as I saw it.

He's pretty funny, for a yankee, to me.
Yeah, he's funny. I don't dislike him, I just like him the least of the three. It looks like the three of them have decided to point most of their content at the media rather than focusing on Trump, being that there are tons of jackasses in the media to critique, and only one Trump. I think their show has legs.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751