"Decline of the West" by Darryl Cooper

Speaker to Animals

Re: "Decline of the West" by Darryl Cooper

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:21 pm

DrYouth wrote:
StA wrote:It is a symbol for inner search, spiritual and psychological transformation, chaos, and all the good things that makes western civilization more interesting than eastern civilization. We are independent thinkers, embracing the chaos. The easterners fear it, and rather embrace conformity and uniformity.
Western civilization is gobbling up eastern civilization...

Lululemon... nuff said.

Our memes are superior.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:32 pm

Our memes are eating their memes... making us greater than ever before.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:46 pm

Understand, there will be indigestion. Buy stock in Tums and Pepto.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:26 pm

Do any of you think Daryl Cooper may actually be whoever is Paul Kersey? In case you don't know he's the dude that hosts the Stuff Black People Don't Like website and he has a random podcast as well. Plus he's been on Greg Johnson's Counter Currents podcasts.

I actually pm Daryl from his DCF and JRE account and he responds to most inquiries. Anyway I asked him if he was and he just didn't respond. Thought that was interesting. Doesn't prove shit either way but it would be cool if he was the same guy this whole time. Maybe we can do some voice analysis..haha.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:59 pm

Wouldn't shock me too much... yes I've heard of SBPDL and yes...

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:20 am

GloryofGreece wrote:Since I think your a fan of Jung, do you think any of the audible books on Jung are worthwhile for a basic beginner?
Now that I think of it... Man and his Symbols is a pretty decent read. It was edited by Jung and has sections by a number of authors. Most of it is pretty readable. Skip the section on Modern Art.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:51 am

DrYouth wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:Since I think your a fan of Jung, do you think any of the audible books on Jung are worthwhile for a basic beginner?
Now that I think of it... Man and his Symbols is a pretty decent read. It was edited by Jung and has sections by a number of authors. Most of it is pretty readable. Skip the section on Modern Art.
Have you listened to Jordan Peterson's lecture on Freud and Jung? Good stuff.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:51 pm

Giving this bubble foam episode a go again. It's ok once you get past the wtf factor and start listening. I feel like they could address whatever they are talking about in a much less complex way though. I almost feel like they are hiding narratives that aren't pc behind sophistic language.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:52 pm

We're going to consume islam.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:59 pm

No thanks.