"Decline of the West" by Darryl Cooper

TheReal_ND

Re: "Decline of the West" by Darryl Cooper

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:04 am

he's just put off by the overly academic discussion, and their length.
I didn't care for the overuse of technobabble in the last podcast. There comes a time when if you can't get around to saying what you mean plainly you're probably practicing sophistry. I think they got a little high on themselves in the last one.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:43 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
he's just put off by the overly academic discussion, and their length.
I didn't care for the overuse of technobabble in the last podcast. There comes a time when if you can't get around to saying what you mean plainly you're probably practicing sophistry. I think they got a little high on themselves in the last one.
Agreed. It did calm down after the first 10 minutes or so.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:47 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:We already have a couple crying bitches around here. I'll wait till they leave before exacerbating the situation.
Surprised you weren't a fan. Thought he seemed pretty concerned about borders and culture. Plus interviewed Greg Johnson even handily. I just wonder got him banned. He's a Trump guy but his comments are usually never overly provocative really.
I like Daryl fine. I just wouldn't invite him here right now. I doubt he has time to post here anyway.
Oh, yeah, you mean the gaslighting going on... I don't remember Dan's forum having threads intended to undermine it? (My old forum did.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:48 am

Yep. Well I posted one or two for lulz when Dan gave us notice he was shuttening.