Joe Rogan (JRE)

heydaralon

Re: Joe Rogan (JRE)

Post by heydaralon » Thu May 18, 2017 11:59 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
He made the mistake of appearing on the show and opposing 2 trained geologists. They ripped him to shreds.
Wait a second...Graham Hancock, the writer of The Sign and the Seal, is one of the trained geologists? You realize that guy is the we wuz kangz of academics right? Ancient Aliens etc. Complete Bozo, though still smarter and more interesting than Rogan. I have my doubts that Joe can read, but he probably watched a five minute youtube video summarizing Hancock's book and unquestioningly believed every part of it. Joe also believes the Da Vinci Code was nonfiction as well as Lemony Snickett.
Just listen to it lol
I already read one of those Snickett books back in the day and I thought it sucked. Why would I listen to the audiobook version of it?
Shikata ga nai

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri May 19, 2017 5:40 pm

heydaralon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Wait a second...Graham Hancock, the writer of The Sign and the Seal, is one of the trained geologists? You realize that guy is the we wuz kangz of academics right? Ancient Aliens etc. Complete Bozo, though still smarter and more interesting than Rogan. I have my doubts that Joe can read, but he probably watched a five minute youtube video summarizing Hancock's book and unquestioningly believed every part of it. Joe also believes the Da Vinci Code was nonfiction as well as Lemony Snickett.
Just listen to it lol
I already read one of those Snickett books back in the day and I thought it sucked. Why would I listen to the audiobook version of it?
Netflix has also made a TV series out of Lemony Snickett.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri May 19, 2017 8:35 pm

I have no doubt it was a masterpiece.
Shikata ga nai

Kill the King

Post by Kill the King » Fri May 19, 2017 10:46 pm

LMAO. Netflix has been putting out gold

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun May 21, 2017 9:09 pm

What is your avatar from?
Shikata ga nai

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:40 pm

Interview with Washington professor on recent campus protest and craziness.
https://www.youtube.com/c/powerfuljre/live
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:18 am

GloryofGreece wrote:Interview with Washington professor on recent campus protest and craziness.
I'd almost changed my mind about Weinstein for a second there--almost--for a second--but no--he's just a cuck. The president must step down--just like the wonderful students say. The faculty is in charge--except for when they're not. He can't be racist, because he's Jewish. He's got a secret plan, but he can't tell us about it--it might not be safe.
We've put Mr. Softy in charge of the ice cream.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:43 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:Interview with Washington professor on recent campus protest and craziness.
I'd almost changed my mind about Weinstein for a second there--almost--for a second--but no--he's just a cuck. The president must step down--just like the wonderful students say. The faculty is in charge--except for when they're not. He can't be racist, because he's Jewish. He's got a secret plan, but he can't tell us about it--it might not be safe.
So you don't think after the 2 and half hour conversation that the professor seemed reasonable and overall right in his declarations? Shit i thought everyone would agree with his views for the most part. He made one comment about being jewish. He isn't a cuck because he an educator and a scientist, or is he? I guess he should have pulled out his dick or 357 and dealt with those screaming women the right way, right...
The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:31 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
So you don't think after the 2 and half hour conversation that the professor seemed reasonable and overall right in his declarations? Shit i thought everyone would agree with his views for the most part. He made one comment about being jewish. He isn't a cuck because he an educator and a scientist, or is he? I guess he should have pulled out his dick or 357 and dealt with those screaming women the right way, right...
The first half of the interview was vindicating, in that he was discussing all the ways in which his hyper-egalitarian liberalism was crumbling between his fingers.

But what caught my attention was when the discussion turned to climate change and all the utopian goals he has for the future. He says that he is part of a group that is working on ways to drastically change the systems we live by. He even mentions the imperative to "repair the world," which is a Jewish dog whistle to the concept of Tikkun Olam, a Judaic term underpinning much of the global utopianism characterizing the most hardcore Jewish "do-gooders."

I timestamped portions of the episode that caught my attention and will reproduce them here for anyone that might like to listen.

I'm on mobile, so I apologize for the hasty scrawling.

1:22:53 - ZOG on steroids
1:27:17 - Cagey about details. "don't want to say too much" or entities that want to oppose it know exactly what it is before it comes....
1:30:03 - Joe: don't you think it would be good to discuss out loud? Bret says he and his cohorts recently discussed their ideas at an "unconference" in Palo Alto several months ago. Who was there, I wonder.
1:32:47 - Block chain to displace the dollar. programmed to do transactions that prefer other parties that have agreed to "higher ideals" and discourage those who do not.
1:45:16 - making the things humans are capable of that aren't honorable "so expensive that no one would consider engaging in them" (that's you, Goy. You should think twice before you wrongthink again, you can't afford another hate fee).
1:40:02 - Obligatory holocaust discussion. Hitler was not crazy. He was a "rational monster."
2:04:06 - supposed death threat received at Evergreen college following the protests.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:48 pm

He didn't get into that in the Rubin interview. I thought he was reasoned and effective on that one.

Although his backstory about why he left Penn as an undergrad painted him as a proto-SJW
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session