Joe Rogan (JRE)

GloryofGreece

Re: Joe Rogan (JRE)

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:23 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:15 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:31 pm
Wonder why he really had a change of views on Rogan, I thought it was war!
Alex Jones and Joe Rogan have been friends for like 20 years, it was always a one-sided fake feud on AJ's part.
So hes completely disingenuous? Or its like, he gets caught off from all platforms, then feels the need for some promotion then bam its JRE II time or ?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:24 pm

I'm currently working with the theory that he is slightly unhinged and it's being exacerbated over time as some kind of function of age and browsing GLP and ATS threads.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:29 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:23 pm
StCapps wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:15 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:31 pm
Wonder why he really had a change of views on Rogan, I thought it was war!
Alex Jones and Joe Rogan have been friends for like 20 years, it was always a one-sided fake feud on AJ's part.
So hes completely disingenuous? Or its like, he gets caught off from all platforms, then feels the need for some promotion then bam its JRE II time or ?
Well I'm sure that he was mad at Joe, for not fully backing him up when he got deplatformed. But yeah AJ embellished the shit out of it, and turned it into a fake feud, when they were just buddies who got mad at each other for a little while.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:06 am

I suspect he is borderline. It's far more common amongst females, and having been married to one I can usually spot a borderline female pretty fast, but I think it manifests a little differently in males. I cannot be as sure in the case of men, but I think he displays the extreme swings between overvalue and hatred. For men, my suspicion is that the male borderline would be the type to constantly play off his supposed sacrifices for everybody instead of how female borderlines act like perennial victims of everybody (when the "abuser" is not the greatest thing that ever happened to the borderline). Yet the rapid swings between overwhelming valuation of a relationship to hate are the same.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:31 am

He seems bipolar to me. He could also be hyped up on coke but who knows. I kind of doubt he's a drug addict but I don't doubt that he has manic depressive disorder. Diagnosing this stuff is problematic in many ways and not possible for obvious reasons when you're just going on video of his performances. Part of me thinks that he is actual psych op /controlled opposition. Something like see look these types are "crazy" with their nonstop conspiracy theories and chemtrails and blah blah.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:15 pm

He has one hell of a temper, and vents his rage into rants. He could be bipolar or a borderline personality, but dude just likes to get fired up and yell a lot. That's kind of his thing, he's addicted to it and realizes he's profiting off of it, so he keeps doing it.
/shrugs
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:20 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:52 pm

I don't know what all that means ^^^^^^
But I saw the word homo, so I'm going with homo.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:02 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:52 pm
I don't know what all that means ^^^^^^
But I saw the word homo, so I'm going with homo.
Personal questions but got to know. 1) how old are you and 2) what are the things you do and believe that prevent you from becoming insane?

Thanks.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:13 pm

Joe Rogan Experience #1258 - Jack Dorsey, Vijaya Gadde & Tim Pool
Let the shit show begin...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZCBRHOg3PQ