Joe Rogan (JRE)

TheReal_ND

Re: Joe Rogan (JRE)

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:05 pm

Eddie is spilling the beans about the Vril society and human sacrifice.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:09 pm

SS castles would draw in the aliens and mind meld with them by blood and heavy dosages of drugs. This is in mainline books. AJ has the documents and they developed an advanced form of nuclear fuel, heavy water, which they used to build UFO's.

Churchill wrote about how advanced the Nazis were which is why they bombed Dresden which was harboring children, to trick Hitler into sacrificing Rudolf Hess into flying into England and false flag an attack on French soil using Edward VIII and Roosevelt. That was the whole master plan. You can actually go to the history and see all that. Look it up.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:10 pm

Also, interdimensional aliens.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:12 pm

Alien videos on YouTube are sponsored by high level kikes

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:06 pm

You want to find out if the Earth is round? You can ask Jesus when you see him.

That was really uncalled for, AJ. Eddie Bravo never hurt anybody. RIP

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:15 pm

AJ: It's people who are pyschicly, genetically available to interface in this incredibly diverse universe with all these dimensions above and below and all around us with consciousnesses. And the truth is, no energy is ever destroyed, it all continues on, the truth is, our bodies, this is a fact, are a communal, hive organism, of all of our ancestors, and all of their.... race memories, but not in just some compressed.... epigenetic system, it's beyond that, it's an electro-chemical antenna, they've prove this, that connects to higher and lower dimensions. So our body suit; cause our, cause our-our-our predecessors wouldn't put us in this position, without giving us a body suit that is them. Our families are loving us, they're holding us, they're wraped all around us, their strength their will, their bad, their good things they did, the battles they won, the battles they lost, the woman they loved, the man they loved. It's all in us, that's why these people are able to look into so many things and have so many different experiences.

And so all the shamans all the ancient religions, they say there are the good ones and there are the bad ones. And people are interfacing, so you say "where does it begin?" From the Tibetans, to the mesoamericans to the Egyptians, to the druids, to every ancient society describes the same thing. There are bad things that look like elves and have horns, when they show you who they really are, and there are good things but they don't contact you unless you contact them and then, they, are almost not even concerned with what you are doing.

I never bought into this, only looked into this. But then I began to think what did I hear when I was a kid? What did I see? What was coming out of the government? What was being admitted? When I read all these books about WWIi and the Nazis and Hitler, obsessed with the dhali lama, and the Tibetans and what they were able to do without drugs to interface with this and all the rituals they would do and how they would believe that beyond the ether, like a
Skull and bones which is a German death cult. They do rituals and take drugs to talk to the Goddesses. Well they're just appearing as sexy women. It's whatever you want as the spirit guides because lower entities will come in and violate your free will and God, and his angels, which are below him, will not get involved in tour everyday life. They will not manipulate your free will unless you ask them in but then the devil masquerades as an angel of light.

So we're on this planet, the third dimension, which is a launch pad to all the other dimensions, below and above. The third dimension, all the mathematics shows, is the primal sea, where all this happens, and the Earth is like an egg, and we got all this position, and God will send transmission for a larger plan but evil is willing to come in and say "demoralize, get rid of children, don't have kids, humans are bad, it'll be better once you are all gone." And it's because, it's their operational mission for whatever reason that we'll understand later what's going on.

So the nazis, when we get into deep literature, they believed that they were basically seyancing, and being possessed by entities, a-and it was before the Nazis. For whatever reason the Germans were the people that this happened to. And the Swiss. And the globalists go these events and they take bigger and bigger doses of drugs, they do electro shock, if you go back to the owners of Time Life magazine they didn't just work in the LSD and other hallucinages, and uh and uh apothecary, they were dealing electro shock, they were, they were having people turn their heart off to try and communicate with these things, to try to be dominate and get that.

So you go back thousands of years, Merlin, the archeotypal, or these magicians, or these wizards, are taking drugs in these temples and interfacing with these palantirs, these crystal balls, which arent really crystal balls, it's their pyschic focus, of an interdimensional connection, while they are on drugs, looking into a glass, to then be able to see the future and understand what is happening, to give them temporal power over this planet. But like the Bible tells you, any phamacia or any of that always leads to destruction, cause only evil is gonna come through that way.

So we're basically have these light sockets. We can't jack into the higher, unless that's our freewill and that takes time. We jack in, to the evil. So you can jack into evil, you can't jack into good right away. So it's quicker it's easier, like Yoda says about Darth Vader. Quicker, easier, more seductive.

And so, then I remember being a kid, and and, my parents, they don't really get mad about this, it's whatever, they were only hearing what they were hearing at the time, but they had friends that they knew at UT that were involved in research projects, and then and then nine times out of ten I heard about research projects out of San Francisco. UT has some MIT has a lot. And stop me any time you want, but, this was in like the sixties and they had virtual reality gloves where you'd put em on and put goggles on and you'd go into stuff that looked like the holodeck from startrek, twenty years before it existed, and they were doing surgeries, and all this and they would do empathy loads, where they would say "we need the public because all of this, because they are so weak, because the West is so strong because people haven't had trauma." So they sold them low level, "oh we're going to create trauma, like when you go to Mars, you're not getting any gravity so your hearts doesn't work there when you-

JR: who's organizing all this?

AJ: well they don't tell you they go "oh it's a special class br-blah-blah." So in the sixties

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:55 am

This would make a fantastic ring tone.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugl ... 5979200512

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:04 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:55 am
This would make a fantastic ring tone.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugl ... 5979200512
OK I just updated that ringtone into one of my contacts.

(Call me at lunchtime today trech, this is gonna be lit)

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:20 am

That shit is lit

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:02 am

I'm surprised he didn't blow an aorta on that one...………….. wow
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience