Joe Rogan (JRE)

Montegriffo

Re: Joe Rogan (JRE)

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:57 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Traffic is perfectly capable of fucking itself up without truck drivers.
Absolutely.
Statistically, it is young males and elderly drivers that cause the most accidents. Lorry drivers can drive more miles in 2 or 3 weeks than most of these people drive in a year with far fewer accidents.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:29 pm

That used to be, certainly, but just from my own experience lately, young females are far more aggressive and negligent on the road than young males. Where young males reign supreme is the truly stupid shit like drag racing.

Another thing.. when I meet the typical millennial female these days, I literally have to ascertain a few basic questions: (1) how many kids are we dealing with; (2) how many different fathers; (3) how much debt are we dealing with; (4) how many DUIs. Item (4) is amazingly common. If I encounter a young millennial woman that doesn't have a DUI, who is mid-twenties and up, it's actually a bit surprising.

I realize that number is going to fall a bit in the professional classes if I ever go back to that pozzed lifestyle, but holy fuck the professional millennial women are not the majority of them.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:58 am

I wonder if an automated truck could pull of a save like this.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:56 pm

Hastur wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:58 am

Hastur out of curiosity , what percentage amount of your countrymen are sympathetic to and/or are reactionary?
Are you out of Denmark or where?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:49 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:56 pm
Hastur wrote:

Hastur out of curiosity , what percentage amount of your countrymen are sympathetic to and/or are reactionary?
I'm Swedish. We hardly have any reactionaries here. A few grumpy old white men who no one listens to. We are "the most modern country in the world".
You could argue that it depends on perspective. Since we've been this way since the '50s you could argue that the progressives have become reactionary and the most radical thing you can say is to suggest we stop jumping on every new bandwagon that comes along.

The Swedish self-image is that we are "lagom". Not too much, not too little, just enough to be sufficient. In reality, we are one of the most extreme countries in the world.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:27 am

Hastur wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:49 am
GloryofGreece wrote:
Hastur wrote:

I'm Swedish. We hardly have any reactionaries here. A few grumpy old white men who no one listens to. We are "the most modern country in the world".
You could argue that it depends on perspective. Since we've been this way since the '50s you could argue that the progressives have become reactionary and the most radical thing you can say is to suggest we stop jumping on every new bandwagon that comes along.

The Swedish self-image is that we are "lagom". Not too much, not too little, just enough to be sufficient. In reality, we are one of the most extreme countries in the world.

Interesting they are putting Belarus and Ukraine as more traditional than Russia and Poland. Wouldn't have thought that but then again im also surprised by where the Baltic countries are at too. Never knew they were that traditional minded. I wish I spoke Portuguese or Spanish to go and live in communities with more of my values and orientation. Plus the aesthetic of those landscapes doesn't hurt either.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:42 pm

Hastur wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:
Hastur wrote:

Rock on wit yo secular-rational, self-expressing self.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:22 pm

Hastur wrote:

You got Borje, you got Mats, Go Leafs Go.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:43 pm

Alex Jones and Joe Rogan hashing shit out live right now.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:52 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:43 pm
Alex Jones and Joe Rogan hashing shit out live right now.

Basically AJ has decided to call off his fake feud with Rogan. Hopefully Joe gets AJ high again and we get more hilarious interdimensional alien talk.
*yip*