Joe Rogan (JRE)

TheReal_ND

Re: Joe Rogan (JRE)

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:32 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:31 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:26 pm
Could clearly see the vehicle in right line from his side mirror.
lel
LTC
K den

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:45 pm

No turn signal. He was passing the vehicle he ran off the road, so he obviously saw it.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:38 pm

Fife wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:11 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:01 pm
:shock:
BJ and the Bear
Sonny Pruitt
Cletus Snow
Martin 'Rubber Duck' Penwald
:snooty:
I miss the real truck drivers of my childhood.

Whoa, Red Sovine…….. 70s classic
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:03 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:27 pm
I used to think like all of you until I started doing long hauls loaded in a box truck. You really don't understand the mechanics of the highway if you are bitching about truckers being in the middle lane or taking too long to pass on the left.

Another pro tip, once youre done raging out about being inconvenienced for a few moments don't zip around to the right as soon as there is daylight between the trucks. You deserve whatever happens to you passing them on the right
Fuck them. They get paid for their driving time, I don't get paid for mine. I love it when they have some smart alecky shit on the back like: Pass on the right=death, or If you can't see my mirror, I can't see you.

All the more reason for them to stay in the right lane and just drive slower. If you cannot see the entire right side behind you and are driving a big slow dangerous machine, stay in the right lane. Swallow your pride and go 59 and don't hold up 22 cars so you can go 61. I could give a fuck if some made in China bullshit makes it to Wally World 20 mins late. I do not care. I also do not care if they are in a rush. So is every other motherfucker who is driving waay faster. They don't own the road, and they act like their job trumps all the jobs of other people using the highway system.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:03 pm

What you have to remember is that to a lorry driver you are just some amateur who has come into his workplace. You are getting in his way and costing him money.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:11 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:03 pm
What you have to remember is that to a lorry driver you are just some amateur who has come into his workplace. You are getting in his way and costing him money.
Don't care. If I am late for work, he is costing me money. They do not own the roads. Again, they get paid for their time, including the time spent wasted in slow traffic. The folks who have to be stuck behind them do not. I have been in situations where all three lanes on the interstate because they are all filled with truckers trying to pass eachother, making a wall. Its bullshit. I'm sure its hard to drive a truck, and hard to brake, but stay in the right lane, and don't impede traffic. If the trucking company owned the road, they'd have a case, but the verdict is that they are fucking assholes who are selfishly blocking and slowing down other people, who in all likelihood are going to work. They should just learn to code. Either that or go to the truck stop and pick up lot lizards.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:16 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:11 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Don't care. If I am late for work, he is costing me money. They do not own the roads. Again, they get paid for their time, including the time spent wasted in slow traffic. The folks who have to be stuck behind them do not. I have been in situations where all three lanes on the interstate because they are all filled with truckers trying to pass eachother, making a wall. Its bullshit. I'm sure its hard to drive a truck, and hard to brake, but stay in the right lane, and don't impede traffic. If the trucking company owned the road, they'd have a case, but the verdict is that they are fucking assholes who are selfishly blocking and slowing down other people, who in all likelihood are going to work. They should just learn to code. Either that or go to the truck stop and pick up lot lizards.
Are you under the illusion that truck drivers get paid by the hour?
They get paid by the load and you are in his way civilian.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:20 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:16 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Fuck off with that. They are getting paid to drive. I am not getting paid to drive. Go to a truckstop and suck a drivers dick if you like them so much. The passing lane is for fast traffic, the right lane for slow fuckers (trucks). This is basic road rules drivers license test shit. Again, they are not the only people who use these roads for work. Everyone is late for work, and everyone has somewhere to be. I don't give a shit if some truck driver will be late. Fuck them.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:45 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:16 pm
heydaralon wrote:

Fuck off with that. They are getting paid to drive. I am not getting paid to drive. Go to a truckstop and suck a drivers dick if you like them so much. The passing lane is for fast traffic, the right lane for slow fuckers (trucks). This is basic road rules drivers license test shit. Again, they are not the only people who use these roads for work. Everyone is late for work, and everyone has somewhere to be. I don't give a shit if some truck driver will be late. Fuck them.
I never said I liked truck drivers. I think lots of them are total arseholes.
I'm just trying to explain to you why they drive as they do.
If you are late for work it's because you didn't leave enough time for your journey.
If you are losing your temper behind the wheel then you are a danger to other road users.
Next time leave home earlier and relax.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:50 pm

They drive like they do because most of them are uneducated, unskilled assholes who lack the minimum IQ to understand the gravity of the risks they take each day when they run people off roads, cause traffic mayhem, etc.

It's a profession that is ripe for automation. I don't care if we still employ them as "monitors" of the automated systems. Make them sit there and look at a display. Whatever. Just automate this shit.