Joe Rogan (JRE)

Hastur

Re: Joe Rogan (JRE)

Post by Hastur » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:56 am

Who did it better? This just 3 days after the Joe Rogan debacle.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:26 pm

Tim Pool giving Joe Rogan an education. Joe should be ready now if he gets another crack at Dorsey. :popcorn:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:28 am

Joe who?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:27 am

Is Joe Rogan going to be ok?

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTsEzmFamZ8
Dude has some interesting things to say about our economy and policy. Of course joe comes off as a fucking retard. And completely elitist or out of it. He doesn't understand why 4 million truckers would say automated trucking should be outlawed. O idk joe maybe its an existential threat to them and you know the polity should look after the folk more than than the $. Fuck off dude.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:36 am

Automated trucks would be awesome because they are predictable and we can program them to form convoys that stay in the slow lane instead of back traffic up for miles because the cunt truck driver does not give a fuck. Also we can program them to not deliberately run vehicles off the road as happens when the typical cunt truck driver decides he wants to change lanes.

Did I mention I hate truck drivers and will celebrate the day they have to retrain into a field where they cannot fuck with society and cause mayhem nationwide? Maybe they can learn to code too.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:35 pm

Yea it would be funny when/if million or idk just thousands decide to shut down all major or many major thoroughfares with their rigs and use their own guns to riot and burn shit down in "protest" over going the way of automation. Learn to Code will get the death it deserves.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:37 pm

Honestly, the way the character and behavior of truck drivers in general has devolved over the past twenty years, it would not at all surprise me if they did that in one last final fuck you to America.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:41 pm

Hey fuck you dude. I drive a truck. How about you quit seeing a blinker as a challenge and get back a little so I can get over instead of speeding the fuck up on my right hand side. Pro tip, you are rolling dice when you do that shit. It's hard to tell how far back you are so while you are letting me move over go ahead and give me a flash of your lights to let me know I'm clear. If you see a truck passing another truck on the left and it's taking too long just chill the fuck out.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:41 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:37 pm
Honestly, the way the character and behavior of truck drivers in general has devolved over the past twenty years, it would not at all surprise me if they did that in one last final fuck you to America.
A lot of truckers are vets. I mean its not exactly a population you'd want to piss off. I don't know what the "solution" is but it sounds like it will get a lot uglier before it can get better...if it ever does.