Joe Rogan (JRE)

Speaker to Animals

Re: Joe Rogan (JRE)

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:15 pm

I suspect it's basically like aether was in the 19th century. The model is broken and instead of trying to find a new one, they invented invisible shit to make it work. Physics is in a doldrums right now.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:59 am

just started listening to this one, I enjoy Sam Harris when he's on the podcast

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:16 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I suspect it's basically like aether was in the 19th century. The model is broken and instead of trying to find a new one, they invented invisible shit to make it work. Physics is in a doldrums right now.
Have you heard of Robert Lanza and his biocentrism theory.
I picked up his book - Biocentrism - and seems like a pretty cool theory.
Trippy... but then anything that tries to explain everything has to be sort of trippy.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:30 pm

When I listened to JRE back in the day, the man was basically a one-note pony. It was just all weed and DMT. The main reason I hope they legalize weed is so Joe Rogan will shut the fuck up about it already. That horse has been beaten so far into the ground that they found a fucking diamond mine.
Shikata ga nai

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:41 pm

heydaralon wrote:When I listened to JRE back in the day, the man was basically a one-note pony. It was just all weed and DMT. The main reason I hope they legalize weed is so Joe Rogan will shut the fuck up about it already. That horse has been beaten so far into the ground that they found a fucking diamond mine.
Except for an occasional guest that I want to hear uncensored, I don't listen to JRE, BUT I did buy tickets to go see his standup in Portland, OR on the 20th. (It's 4-20, get it? He picked that date on purpose because Oregon has legalized ganja.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:09 pm

It's April 20th, 4-20, and as you JRE listeners know, Joe does a show on 4-20 in States that legalized recreational marijuana use.

My wife, Gwynne, my daughter, Heather, and my son, Heath, are prepping to go: (My youngest son, Haven, is in Peru & tried to make it but didn't.)
Marijuana Cookies.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am

A whole new bit, some of which was extremely good. (Back on Meta list.)
joe rogan.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:15 am

Martin Hash wrote:It's April 20th, 4-20, and as you JRE listeners know, Joe does a show on 4-20 in States that legalized recreational marijuana use.

My wife, Gwynne, my daughter, Heather, and my son, Heath, are prepping to go: (My youngest son, Haven, is in Peru & tried to make it but didn't.)
Marijuana Cookies.jpg
Edibles are so much better when they are small dosage like that
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue May 02, 2017 8:15 pm

youtube comment wrote:watching this entire video is a GREAT way to practice your patience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue May 02, 2017 8:44 pm

People who listen to JRE must have absolutely nothing fucking else to do.