Common Sense #312 Re-connections with James Burke

DrYouth

Re: Common Sense #312 Re-connections with James Burke

Post by DrYouth » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:28 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:I don't want to hijack the thread. But there is no shortage of reasons that shit was fishy as fuck. If you're interested, we can start up another thread.
Truth thread FTW
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Cid

Post by Cid » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:33 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote: Being a 9/11 'truther' is a Left-wing thing? That's the first I've heard of this..

I can definitely vouch for the ridiculous amount of backlash in place against investigating or questioning The Holy Event though. People will not abide any sort of counter-narrative on The Day of America.
Are you kidding? I was on a college campus when that shit happened, I can tell you the adorable Young Conservatives Association wasn't putting up flyers for truther websites next to their Affirmative Action Bake sale.

Also, who put out Fahrenheit 9/11, Rush Limbaugh? I remember the guy was fat and had an utter contempt for the intelligence of most Americans, but I can't seem to remember other details. It was probably Rush.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:36 am

Cid wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote: Being a 9/11 'truther' is a Left-wing thing? That's the first I've heard of this..

I can definitely vouch for the ridiculous amount of backlash in place against investigating or questioning The Holy Event though. People will not abide any sort of counter-narrative on The Day of America.
Are you kidding? I was on a college campus when that shit happened, I can tell you the adorable Young Conservatives Association wasn't putting up flyers for truther websites next to their Affirmative Action Bake sale.

Also, who put out Fahrenheit 9/11, Rush Limbaugh? I remember the guy was fat and had an utter contempt for the intelligence of most Americans, but I can't seem to remember other details. It was probably Rush.
I was referring to the actual ideology behind it. Strangely, those liberal bastards that want government in control of everything were more concerned with a government plot than the 'small government' people. Almost as if those definitions were total bullshit...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:40 pm

Cid wrote:

I have to agree somewhat. Initially, I was hearing the 911 Truth stuff from Pacifica Radio. It then morphed into Alex Jones/Coast2Coast insanity

There's a 911 Truther who is also a Flat Earther on the surf forum, so....yeah.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:29 pm

Cid wrote:Ha, I think a major terrorist attack would be incredibly beneficial for the state. We can forgive a lot of shit when we're hit, whistle while the man works.

Problem is for the right and left is they both have their truthers. Right's been worse lately, Dem president that makes sense, every mass shooting is the next last straw where he'll come for your guns (magically brainwashing all of those NRA cops and soldiers that exist), but the left has em. Hell the left were the original truthers, and the contempt we had for them as a nation was palpable.

But, I'm fine with it, big government and big corporate own me so I'm fine with them having a party. I think President Trump will do fine.
He was in the business of forcing nuns to pay for abortions. Of course he would come for the guns if he could get away with it.

But, I'm fine with it, big government and big corporate own me so I'm fine with them having a party.

Care to elaborate?