Other Podcasts

Martin Hash

Re: Other Podcasts

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:43 pm

My IRL conversations are brief too. I resort to telling stories to extend them to courteous lengths.

I liked the fact that Z-Man said things I’ve been saying almost like I say them. He is right of me though, I’m not going to not call someone whatever they want me to call them unless they’re trying to force me, and I have no problem with gay marriage, etc. I’m not a Conservative (capital “C.”)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:48 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:09 pm
He got Libertarians, NeoCons & Fascists though: that was refreshing. I wonder if he’s against nepotism too?

p.s. He also knows that helicopters is the only solution.
He is against nepotism and crony capitalism. Plenty of material there for you and Gwynnes next road trip.

His stuff on Libertarians makes me ROFL, it is so true, and he has a great handle on human nature, how it relates to gender and race.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:51 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:43 pm
My IRL conversations are brief too. I resort to telling stories to extend them to courteous lengths.

I liked the fact that Z-Man said things I’ve been saying almost like I say them. He is right of me though, I’m not going to not call someone whatever they want me to call them unless they’re trying to force me, and I have no problem with gay marriage, etc. I’m not a Conservative (capital “C.”)
I actually detest the Conservative label, mostly because Conservatives are loser. All they are conserving is the radical lefts policy from a decade ago. I know people have different definitions, but Conservative doesn't work for me. No SCOTUS pick is going to be as radical for Liberty as me, nor is any national politician. So I just have to be disappointed.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:23 am

Dan Carlin making a weird argument about Technology killing Democracy
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:59 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:23 am
Dan who?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:44 pm

Haumana wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:59 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:23 am
Dan who?
It's one of the weirdest things I've heard him do.

Basic message, the truth doesn't matter, we must have one set of information to save Democracy.
PLATA O PLOMO

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:46 am

An appeal to simpler times like when all the post 1848ers from Germany came here and had all their ethnic newspapers and then other ethnic enclaves had their own as well. LMAO.

For real though the internet broadly and social media generally is creating little fragmented ciphers. This is good and bad like many things when it comes to technology. It's the Age of misinformation and now propaganda can push people into action and be completely manufactured digitally and no one would know the better. We are very close to the point where many people will just throw up their hands and say, " i don't know" and mostly stop paying attention because why would you take it seriously? It has to at least be plausibly accurate and well it won't be soon. This might help to reduce tyranny's hold. Course its going to be even wilder in the interim.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:02 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:46 am
An appeal to simpler times like when all the post 1848ers from Germany came here and had all their ethnic newspapers and then other ethnic enclaves had their own as well. LMAO.

For real though the internet broadly and social media generally is creating little fragmented ciphers. This is good and bad like many things when it comes to technology. It's the Age of misinformation and now propaganda can push people into action and be completely manufactured digitally and no one would know the better. We are very close to the point where many people will just throw up their hands and say, " i don't know" and mostly stop paying attention because why would you take it seriously? It has to at least be plausibly accurate and well it won't be soon. This might help to reduce tyranny's hold. Course its going to be even wilder in the interim.
Good Post

I have to laugh. I was doing some work on my old house and found a 1930's German newspaper in the walls. The paper was printed in the US, for German readers.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:25 pm

Ethic enclaves only work with a liberty ideology. Egalitarians won’t allow them because inequality.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:14 pm

Nathinian Gardanicus
2atauS83p3fh6f84h1cefmd5c ·
The new subscriber Martyrmade podcast revealed to me that Dan Carlin thinks Ashli Babbitt was righteously shot and killed. Dan essentially wished for far more of the protesters to have been shot in his Common Sense episode 321 when he said it was fair to kill them and they were all lucky not to be shot. Lucky. His words.
Clearly, the man has no common sense left.
Dan Carin is using his platform to sew political divide
Dan who? The alien or the Don Lemon of podcasting?