TheReal_ND

Re: Other Podcasts

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:32 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:13 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:08 am
The Lord of Spirits: https://www.ancientfaith.com/podcasts/lordofspirits

Some good Orthodox content. I don't like how much cover they run for OT jews, which have been shown to be consumate liars when compared to contemporary accounts that have been rediscovered, but it's still very cerebral and good Bible study. Would recommend even for someone not in to Christianity because of the philosophical content.
well He is called the God of the Hebrews, but that's the Greeks who called Him that

they were translating the gospels from Aramaic into Greek, so He was Hebrew to them

but I don't sense anything to do with that in the presence I feel, it feels much older than that

like the gravitational waves detected from before the Big Bang, older than the universe we inhabit

images of Christ have been found from Ancient Egypt which predate the Jews migrating to Canaan

the events in the gospels have probably gone done in many ways, many times, in many forms

the Hebrews are not so important, this event happened in their society, as it likely did many times before

the key is that the Greeks recorded that, then passed it down to us

we have no contact with cavemen, all we have is what the Greeks recorded for us

when you say Orthodox, what that really means is Greek : Ἰησοῦς

the power is that when you hear this story, redemption, atonement, resurrection, another life

you know it's true, you don't think it, you feel it, that presence which is beyond you
No the jews were a bunch of goat herding semites that stole Mesopotamian traditions and passed them off as their own.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:15 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:32 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:08 am
The Lord of Spirits: https://www.ancientfaith.com/podcasts/lordofspirits

Some good Orthodox content. I don't like how much cover they run for OT jews, which have been shown to be consumate liars when compared to contemporary accounts that have been rediscovered, but it's still very cerebral and good Bible study. Would recommend even for someone not in to Christianity because of the philosophical content.
well He is called the God of the Hebrews, but that's the Greeks who called Him that

they were translating the gospels from Aramaic into Greek, so He was Hebrew to them

but I don't sense anything to do with that in the presence I feel, it feels much older than that

like the gravitational waves detected from before the Big Bang, older than the universe we inhabit

images of Christ have been found from Ancient Egypt which predate the Jews migrating to Canaan

the events in the gospels have probably gone done in many ways, many times, in many forms

the Hebrews are not so important, this event happened in their society, as it likely did many times before

the power is that when you hear this story, redemption, atonement, resurrection, another life

you know it's true, you don't think it, you feel it, that presence which is beyond you
No the jews were a bunch of goat herding semites that stole Mesopotamian traditions and passed them off as their own.
The Jews are probably descended from monotheistic religiuos refugees from Egypt. Aten worshippers who left after Akhenaten died and the old religion was restored in Egypt.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:00 pm

Hastur wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:15 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:32 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

The Jews are probably descended from monotheistic religiuos refugees from Egypt. Aten worshippers who left after Akhenaten died and the old religion was restored in Egypt.
That was Sigmund Freud’s pet theory.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:18 pm

Not a podcast per say. I Huffduff these talks and listen to them audio only.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:03 am

A Glenn Beck Back the Blue deadender gets redpilled.

And there's an incredibly hot girl in this one also.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:18 am

Malice immediately mentioned the people “fighting alongside” him for anarchy. The hypocrisy of that statement explains why the reaction to anarchy is incredularuty: if you have a compact with other people - that’s NOT anarchy, that’s government!

Mutterfukking Oral Illusionist.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:44 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:18 am
Malice immediately mentioned the people “fighting alongside” him for anarchy. The hypocrisy of that statement explains why the reaction to anarchy is incredularuty: if you have a compact with other people - that’s NOT anarchy, that’s government!

I embrace the 1970's Counterculture definition of anarchy

tune in, turn on, drop out

my life is basically a right wing hippie commune
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:53 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:44 am
Martin Hash wrote:

Me too... In a cocoon provided by government.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:57 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:53 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:44 am
Martin Hash wrote:

Me too... In a cocoon provided by government.
my quarrel is with the federal government, the Confederation

the Provincial government is another problem

but all my relevant services are delivered by the Province & Municipality

they could get rid of Canada and I wouldn't even notice

Ontario is a country unto itself
Nec Aspera Terrent