Other Podcasts

Ex-California

Re: Other Podcasts

Post by Ex-California » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:54 am

I just signed up for that. Looks good

Although I have to admit I'm far behind on podcasts lately
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:40 am

Fife wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:08 am
Fife wrote:
Hastur wrote:This is another way to help visualize higher dimensions. It helped me get through Alan Moore's book Jerusalem,which I highly recommend.
Another visually interesting video from Numberphile on higher dimensions today:

Bonus nerd coverage from the ep:

Numberphile has a new one out today about Dehn Invariants. I think looking at the video explaining Dehn Invariants in 3-D helps a good bit in mentally visualizing higher dimensions.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:09 am

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:49 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:04 am
Anyone listened to Inward Empire , thoughts? Viable option with History on Fire, Martyr Made, and Hardcore History.
Just starting with LBJ's War, which is probably the best name for the Vietnam War.
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/l ... 1276340470
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:23 pm

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:13 am

Adam Curry is doing a new podcast with @MoeFactz (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC00YFN ... gNBi2tmdmA)

Pilot episode:

No RSS yet.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:53 am

Hastur wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:13 am
Adam Curry is doing a new podcast with @MoeFactz (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC00YFN ... gNBi2tmdmA)

Pilot episode:

No RSS yet.
Interesting episode. I am not sure how many episodes that this ADOS podcast is going to warrant. It seems to me that it will be more like a mini series unless this is part of Adam's escape strategy from JCD. I, personally, don't think any of this will come to fruition. Ain't no way in hell that a trillion dollar check is going to be written and given over to some entity like ADOS. *puff puff pass

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:51 am

Haumana wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:53 am
Hastur wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:13 am

Pilot episode:

No RSS yet.
Interesting episode. I am not sure how many episodes that this ADOS podcast is going to warrant. It seems to me that it will be more like a mini series unless this is part of Adam's escape strategy from JCD. I, personally, don't think any of this will come to fruition. Ain't no way in hell that a trillion dollar check is going to be written and given over to some entity like ADOS. *puff puff pass
No, l don’t think so either. It was interesting to hear more in depth about the relationship between the Dems and the black “community“. Things are on the move and the idea that the Obama presidency might have been the thing that turned them off is interesting. I guess we will have to prepare for record level pandering this cycle.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:56 am

I do not believe anybody really ultimately controls blacks. Blacks vote as a bloc through tribalistic peer-pressure and solidarity to a racial identity. Trying to predict them is like trying to predict a flock of birds. Their collective opinions just change very, very slowly over the course of generations.

They are only marginally controllable in that they currently possess a negative identity that depends upon hating white people to some degree. But if a positive black identity ever gain widespread belief in them (e.g. the black nationalism of Rasta), then democrats won't be controlling much about them.

Nor would I ever bother taking any libertarian's opinion seriously regarding his understanding of ethnonationalistic sentiments amongst nonwhites. The very fact that he identifies as a libertarian tells me he is still deluded by the pervasive propaganda. People do not organize racially because of gibs or because of what economic gains they might make. Those things certainly play a role, but the primary driving force of such political organization is the natural organization according to one's racial interests. Libertarians actively deny such interests even exist, so they aren't going to understand something they don't want see.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:34 pm

Now do Whites.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0