Other Podcasts

TheReal_ND

Re: Other Podcasts

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:03 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:28 pm

I've been listening to the American Revolution Podcast, and enjoying it.

The show is not flashy or dramatic, but the detail is great. He started in July of 2017 and puts out one show every week. The background that sets up the American Revolution is laid out beautifully and patiently. He has done 85 shows thus far, but 52 are in the lead up to the April 19th, 1775 Battle of Lexington and Concorde.

Great detail on the make of the various colonies, and how diverse they were. Particularly the South that get's largely forgotten.

http://blog.amrevpodcast.com/2017/07/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:49 am

Can you provide at least 3 books they've purposely dont sell? (not just out of print shit)

Hey man get your copy of Imperium https://www.amazon.com/Francis-Parker-Y ... r=1-3while you still can. I mean shit I got Hitler's Table Talk so idk. Plus I mean if you can buy specifically European literature then they aren't censoring European culture. That's what matters most in books. Can you get the classics , can you access real cannon literature.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:54 am

Fife assures me that Mammon will correct this with his invisible hand.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:08 am

More Alexander Bard

https://medium.com/@andrewpgsweeny/alex ... fd9a99f7ce
Alexander Bard: Shamanism in the digital age

This article is to introduce a series of conversations I am having with Swedish philosopher, futurist, rock star, record producer, TV personality, religious and political activist, and one of two founders of Syntheism (alongside with Jan Söderqvist)an amazing fellow who goes by the name of Alexander Bard.

‘The shamanic caste makes up about 4–5 percent of the population’, Alexander Bard tells me. By this he means priests, diplomats, philosophers, artists, but also the transexuals and outcasts of society. They are the ones who travel between tribes, who don’t care about skin colour or sexual orientation—they are characterised by an openness to strangers. Their job is to keep the tribes in harmony, to act as go-betweens, and to negotiate tribal issues.

In today's internet wasteland, even though we can entertain and titillate ourselves to near death, we are as wildly repressed as we were in the victorian age, lost in social media solipsism. Alexander Bard is the rare philosopher who isn’t repressed. At 58 he tells me ‘I’m a philosopher who parties. Why would you trust anybody who doesn’t?’ A quick peek at his band from the 1990’s ‘Army of Lovers’ will cast away any image of humbug. The band was about sex and wild longing—but in a ritual, formal, and almost religious sense. Army of Lover was a hit making machine and also high art and theatricality.

Bard’s philosophy shows us the same total dedication to serious concept making as his music had to ecstasy. He tells me we operate through a primary archetype, in his case the philosopher is primary and the artist secondary. He seems an extrovert to me, but tells me he is actually an introvert—I guess you would have to have a pretty strong sense of introversion to write massive tomes of philosophy, as he does. ‘I quit the music industry definitively to do philosophy full time’ he tells me.

---------------<snip>----------------
The podcaster doesn't have a proper RSS feed that I can find. He put the talks on youtube. I huffduffed it so I can listen without distraction.
https://huffduffer.com/hastur

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:46 am

Hastur wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:08 am
More Alexander Bard

https://medium.com/@andrewpgsweeny/alex ... fd9a99f7ce
Alexander Bard: Shamanism in the digital age

This article is to introduce a series of conversations I am having with Swedish philosopher, futurist, rock star, record producer, TV personality, religious and political activist, and one of two founders of Syntheism (alongside with Jan Söderqvist)an amazing fellow who goes by the name of Alexander Bard.

‘The shamanic caste makes up about 4–5 percent of the population’, Alexander Bard tells me. By this he means priests, diplomats, philosophers, artists, but also the transexuals and outcasts of society. They are the ones who travel between tribes, who don’t care about skin colour or sexual orientation—they are characterised by an openness to strangers. Their job is to keep the tribes in harmony, to act as go-betweens, and to negotiate tribal issues.

In today's internet wasteland, even though we can entertain and titillate ourselves to near death, we are as wildly repressed as we were in the victorian age, lost in social media solipsism. Alexander Bard is the rare philosopher who isn’t repressed. At 58 he tells me ‘I’m a philosopher who parties. Why would you trust anybody who doesn’t?’ A quick peek at his band from the 1990’s ‘Army of Lovers’ will cast away any image of humbug. The band was about sex and wild longing—but in a ritual, formal, and almost religious sense. Army of Lover was a hit making machine and also high art and theatricality.

Bard’s philosophy shows us the same total dedication to serious concept making as his music had to ecstasy. He tells me we operate through a primary archetype, in his case the philosopher is primary and the artist secondary. He seems an extrovert to me, but tells me he is actually an introvert—I guess you would have to have a pretty strong sense of introversion to write massive tomes of philosophy, as he does. ‘I quit the music industry definitively to do philosophy full time’ he tells me.

---------------<snip>----------------
The podcaster doesn't have a proper RSS feed that I can find. He put the talks on youtube. I huffduffed it so I can listen without distraction.
https://huffduffer.com/hastur

Sounds interesting but I don't agree with a "shaman" label for outcast types. Outsiders are a broad category. Not all are searching for spirituality or transcendence or occult knowledge.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:53 am

Anybody who calls himself a "shaman" has spent a good chunk of his formative years having his lunch money taken from him, and should not be trusted with any responsibility greater than tying his own bow-tie or waxing his mustache.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:20 pm

Fife wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:53 am
Anybody who calls himself a "shaman" has spent a good chunk of his formative years having his lunch money taken from him, and should not be trusted with any responsibility greater than tying his own bow-tie or waxing his mustache.
Alexander spent his formative years in Amsterdam, sucking cock for money. He enjoyed it and is still proud about it.
He gets more done in a day than most people does in a year. He's meta.

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:25 pm

Hastur wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:20 pm
Fife wrote:
Alexander spent his formative years in Amsterdam, sucking cock for money. He enjoyed it and is still proud about it.
Being meta does make a difference.

If a man is going to stick self-perceived honorifics onto his name and dress funny, he might as well let it all hang out.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 pm

Fife wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:25 pm
Hastur wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:20 pm
Fife wrote:
Being meta does make a difference.

If a man is going to stick self-perceived honorifics onto his name and dress funny, he might as well let it all hang out.
Alexander Bard is bullet proof. I don't know how he does it. He is drug liberal, pro prostitution, anti SJW, openly mocks the #metoo movement, propagates male empowerment and is cruelly vicious to his opponents.
Any of those things would kill anyone in Swedish public life but not Bard. He is loved by the people and the leftists don't know what to do about him.
He is the most popular judge on Sweden got talent but when the outrage leftists tried to do a boycott campaign to get him off it turned into a joke. This was during the hight of #metoo and Bard had come out heavily against it on day 1. He knew where it was heading. The Swedish public rallied behind him and it went nowhere.
He is truly unique. This think it is his unfiltered honesty. It melts all opposition.