Re: Other Podcasts

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:44 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:49 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:42 am

I AM a nazi

I AM
And it won 't lead you anywhere at all. The Forever Shunned Nomad.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:53 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:44 pm
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:49 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:42 am

I AM a nazi

I AM
And it won 't lead you anywhere at all. The Forever Shunned Nomad.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:26 pm

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:23 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:26 pm

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:44 pm

https://youtu.be/uecEK6LYycQ
Sam Harris and Matt Taibbi discuss modern vs old-school journalism, Trump, the Wall St. financial crash, left/right politics and some other topics. Fascinating that both of them self-describe themselves as not on the left, yet wonder why conservatives being de-platformed is such a big deal. There were more than a few moments where I had to roll my eyes at their obvious lefty bias, Harris moreso than Taibbi, but I still enjoy these discussions. Taibbi touched briefly on the Steele dossier and his hesitations about the Russia collusion narrative

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:04 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:44 pm
Sam Harris and Matt Taibbi discuss modern vs old-school journalism, Trump, the Wall St. financial crash, left/right politics and some other topics. Fascinating that both of them self-describe themselves as not on the left, yet wonder why conservatives being de-platformed is such a big deal. There were more than a few moments where I had to roll my eyes at their obvious lefty bias, Harris moreso than Taibbi, but I still enjoy these discussions. Taibbi touched briefly on the Steele dossier and his hesitations about the Russia collusion narrative
Thanks for the helpful links on the other thread. Anyway, yes this particular Harris episode is a good chat on journalism specifically. Taibbi is a decent investigative writer. We have very few of those nowadays.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:25 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:04 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Thanks for the helpful links on the other thread. Anyway, yes this particular Harris episode is a good chat on journalism specifically. Taibbi is a decent investigative writer. We have very few of those nowadays.

I used to take him more seriously pre 2016. Griftopia is a very entertaining, albeit biased book. But the dude started getting hyperbolic and suffered from the Trump Derangement Syndrome like his buddies.
Shikata ga nai

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:59 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:25 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:04 am
pineapplemike wrote:

I used to take him more seriously pre 2016. Griftopia is a very entertaining, albeit biased book. But the dude started getting hyperbolic and suffered from the Trump Derangement Syndrome like his buddies.
I haven't honestly paid attention to the "news" or read respectable media (whatever that is nowadays) since 2013ish. Got a job , had health issues, and had to find another job etc. Long story short one of the first things to get "cut" after cable was watching "news" clips or otherwise. Had less neuroticism and paranoia ever since.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:16 pm

https://api.spreaker.com/download/episo ... _final.mp3

“Hindsight is 20/20, but Farsight is priceless.”

In this Episode, Roscovius and Walrus talk about the only Good Tau in the universe, and the rebellion he started against the Intellectual Elite of his own Empire. Stick around till the end to witness Walrus’s epiphany on Fascism, this one is sure to please!

RSS feed
Check out this podcast: Political Science Theater 40K
https://www.spreaker.com/user/10381025/episodes/feed via @PodcastAddict

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:23 pm

Pro tip: Your government is a sociopath rapist.

"YOUR WELCOME" Ep. 022 - On Public Trial - Juanita Broaddrick