Other Podcasts

Hastur

Re: Other Podcasts

Post by Hastur » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:13 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:08 am
I wonder why the jew decides to criticize third wave feminism when the majority of the key figures are jews themselves.
He's one of the most red-pilled individuals in Swedish public discourse. Here he is talking to another Jew.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:13 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:11 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:03 am
Hastur wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:02 am

Yes, I hadn't thought about it like that before. The description of 3rd wave feminism as young women run amok is pretty spot on. I remember when the Social Democrats in the '90s decided to nominate 50% women in the elections. They also wanted to make the party appear younger at the same time so what happened was they elevated a bunch of radical young women to a place where they didn't belong. They sunk their claws into it and never let go. They also never grew up. There now in their 50s but still act as young girls.
I am still thinking about it.

I had not thought of it in that way before. The way he describes the natural human tribe, with an inner matriarchal power circle and an outer patriarchal circle, has also been my opinion for many years now. The stuff about agrarian societies destroying their matriarchy as men dominate that inner circle strikes me as bullshit, though. I think males always dominated the territory and women naturally will dominate the social space. One little known fact about medieval life is that women dominated courtly culture through soft power. You had to go through the women first to convince their lord husbands to grant some favor or action.

His description of what is going wrong with society, whereby the patriarchy is getting crushed by young women wielding power irresponsibly, I think has merit, though. I just do not think it so easy to claim older, wiser women are devalued, or that such devaluation is unique to women.

If anything, a feminine society will necessarily become hyper-materialistic and obsessed with appearance. It's not so much that young women devalue older women but, rather, women in general are so obsessed with appearances, status, and materialism that their innate desire to artificially boost their SMV through deception (i.e make-up and various other tricks) spreads throughout every facet of social life.
The thing about agrarian societies I connected with what you sometimes say about cities. The farming river cultures created enough resource surplus that it allowed for the creation of an urban culture that is more male-dominated than the traditional village.
I just do not believe women ever actually gave up or lost power in our societies. They only accumulated what was before male spheres of power without sharing their own sphere of power with men.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:24 am

Check this out:

The reality is that women historically wielded *most* power over everyday decisions throughout history, and aristocratic women wielded enormous influence over the ruling decisions.

What's happened, in my opinion, is that women have demanded an equal slice of the outer circle power (male power) but have relinquished absolutely none of the inner circle power. Thus society has become female-dominated. But women wield that out-circle power so poorly that our entire civilization is now falling apart everywhere.

i would even go so far as to say that, before the rise of the state in antiquity, many wars were actually women of one tribe against the women of other tribes, where they each send their men out to destroy one another like drones. You can see even today how men will rebuff the idea that they are mere drones to soft power. They don't want to believe it and they will lash out against any man who dares say it. You probably will see one or two respond to this post. But if you ask a man who immigrated here from the Muslim world, he'd probably shake his head in the affirmative and chuckle.

I think the art of high civilization is the balancing of these two circles of power such that society harmonizes with how the primordial human societies are run. Insofar as you fuck with that balance, you get decay and dysfunction. This is why Muslim culture is so fucking horrific. There is no inner circle power. Men destroyed it by forcing women to wear bags on their heads and banned them from talking to other men. That wipes out inner circle power. A similar thing is happening here, but the target is outer circle power and men.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:35 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:13 pm
NRO is a meme. I can't believe you listen to that garbage.

I guess its because I like to read and listen to guys like Victor Davis Hanson and Kevin Williamson. I appreciate the political perspectives of military historians and classicists. Maybe you think its boring but I like the analysis and I also like the writing style.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:01 am

From the Make No Law podcast:

Fire in a Crowded Theater

Some of you all are familiar with Ken White. If you aren't yet, get so.
Ken White explores the origins of the phrase “You can’t yell ‘fire’ in a crowded theater” and whether or not it actually calls for exceptions to the First Amendment.

But what does it mean today, in 2018? What does it mean when people repeat it to support some restriction on free speech or on other rights? What legal weight does it have?

It really means absolutely nothing. It’s a rhetorical device to say the First Amendment is not absolute, which is true, but that’s not in dispute. So unless you say it in response to someone who says the government can’t punish any speech whatsoever, it does not advance the argument you are making. It doesn’t say a single thing of substance about whether the speech you are talking about is protected by the First Amendment.

See also https://www.martinhash.com/forums/viewt ... 70#p205770

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:54 am

Hastur wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:49 am
No RSS for this one yet. Super fresh off the printers.

The Aryan and The Jew
New episode.

https://soundcloud.com/user-342777710/aryan-the-jew-2

Alexander goes on in further detail about patriarchy, matriarchy, inner and outer circle and the problem with current Sweden. Aron goes on a bit about his current woes in the beginning but you can skip that if you're not interested.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:46 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tell me about how nazism is just about to become mainstream.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:49 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:46 am
TheReal_ND wrote:

From mainstream news.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:37 am

Z-man Podcast
http://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=13515

I'm really liking this guy.
Very logical, Talks about why Western Culture works and why it's not now, deals with current events mostly. Has a handy little Time Index where he switches topics.

Great Voice too.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:54 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:49 am
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:46 am
TheReal_ND wrote:

From mainstream news.
Mainstream movement does not equal at all mainstream coverage.