Other Podcasts

Hastur

Re: Other Podcasts

Post by Hastur » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:49 am

No RSS for this one yet. Super fresh off the printers.

The Aryan and The Jew

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:26 pm

Listening now.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:19 pm

That stuff about the implosion of the matriarchy is interesting.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:50 pm

https://www.spreaker.com/show/2829925/episodes/feed

Been listening to this warhammer40k podcast done by some AR guys for a while. It's really good. I like the lore a lot. It's kind of funny because most of the writers are kind of shit libs that thought of it ironically but like Star Ship Troopers, when taken at face value, it's just too appealing to their ideological counterparts.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:10 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:13 pm

NRO is a meme. I can't believe you listen to that garbage.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:02 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:19 pm
Yes, I hadn't thought about it like that before. The description of 3rd wave feminism as young women run amok is pretty spot on. I remember when the Social Democrats in the '90s decided to nominate 50% women in the elections. They also wanted to make the party appear younger at the same time so what happened was they elevated a bunch of radical young women to a place where they didn't belong. They sunk their claws into it and never let go. They also never grew up. There now in their 50s but still act as young girls.

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:03 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:02 am
Yes, I hadn't thought about it like that before. The description of 3rd wave feminism as young women run amok is pretty spot on. I remember when the Social Democrats in the '90s decided to nominate 50% women in the elections. They also wanted to make the party appear younger at the same time so what happened was they elevated a bunch of radical young women to a place where they didn't belong. They sunk their claws into it and never let go. They also never grew up. There now in their 50s but still act as young girls.
I am still thinking about it.

I had not thought of it in that way before. The way he describes the natural human tribe, with an inner matriarchal power circle and an outer patriarchal circle, has also been my opinion for many years now. The stuff about agrarian societies destroying their matriarchy as men dominate that inner circle strikes me as bullshit, though. I think males always dominated the territory and women naturally will dominate the social space. One little known fact about medieval life is that women dominated courtly culture through soft power. You had to go through the women first to convince their lord husbands to grant some favor or action.

His description of what is going wrong with society, whereby the patriarchy is getting crushed by young women wielding power irresponsibly, I think has merit, though. I just do not think it so easy to claim older, wiser women are devalued, or that such devaluation is unique to women.

If anything, a feminine society will necessarily become hyper-materialistic and obsessed with appearance. It's not so much that young women devalue older women but, rather, women in general are so obsessed with appearances, status, and materialism that their innate desire to artificially boost their SMV through deception (i.e make-up and various other tricks) spreads throughout every facet of social life.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:08 am

I wonder why the jew decides to criticize third wave feminism when the majority of the key figures are jews themselves.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:11 am

Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:03 am
Hastur wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:02 am
I am still thinking about it.

I had not thought of it in that way before. The way he describes the natural human tribe, with an inner matriarchal power circle and an outer patriarchal circle, has also been my opinion for many years now. The stuff about agrarian societies destroying their matriarchy as men dominate that inner circle strikes me as bullshit, though. I think males always dominated the territory and women naturally will dominate the social space. One little known fact about medieval life is that women dominated courtly culture through soft power. You had to go through the women first to convince their lord husbands to grant some favor or action.

His description of what is going wrong with society, whereby the patriarchy is getting crushed by young women wielding power irresponsibly, I think has merit, though. I just do not think it so easy to claim older, wiser women are devalued, or that such devaluation is unique to women.

If anything, a feminine society will necessarily become hyper-materialistic and obsessed with appearance. It's not so much that young women devalue older women but, rather, women in general are so obsessed with appearances, status, and materialism that their innate desire to artificially boost their SMV through deception (i.e make-up and various other tricks) spreads throughout every facet of social life.
The thing about agrarian societies I connected with what you sometimes say about cities. The farming river cultures created enough resource surplus that it allowed for the creation of an urban culture that is more male-dominated than the traditional village.