Other Podcasts

Montegriffo

Re: Other Podcasts

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:38 pm

I refer the honourable gentleman to the Rio Olympics.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:41 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Well screw you, you Berkeley hunt. :lol:

Funny how even over here "berk" is in polite use without many people realising it is short for the rhyming slang for DSL's favourite word.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:49 pm

Montegriffo wrote:I refer the honourable gentleman to the Rio Olympics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Bri ... statistics

Says you had a good run before WW1. Different team?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:57 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Oh, fuck soccer that's a game for hooligans and cheats.
Take your population, divide it by the number of golds you won in Rio and then compare it to GB's figure.
By the way, we don't enter a GB team in footy at the olympics because FIFA would take away our right to enter 4 teams in the world cup if we did.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Oh, fuck soccer that's a game for hooligans and cheats.
Take your population, divide it by the number of golds you won in Rio and then compare it to GB's figure.
By the way, we don't enter a GB team in footy at the olympics because FIFA would take away our right to enter 4 teams in the world cup if we did.
LOL now the English are smashing their toys and going home? Soccer is your damn game, man.

If you're referring to Rugby, we are still testing the market to determine whether we care to take it away from you. You may retain ownership for the time being. :D

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:15 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Oh there's one on the history of Hollywood. Can't remember the name but it was actually interesting for me and I don't even care about Hollywood. They are long fucking podcasts though but I guess HH guys are used to that sort of thing.
The Secret History of Hollywood. I like it.

I didn't see In Our Time mentioned. Melvyn Bragg is a great interviewer.

I just started listening to Lore & Myths and Legends. Both are pretty good.

99% Invisible. Love this one.

Also, for the more adventurous - Sex Nerd Sandra.
Account abandoned.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:18 pm

No danger there Grumps, we are ranked number two and we just embarrassed the number one team, Australia, a week ago.
As for team sports in general, we spread our talent pretty thin, we compete in just about every international game invented (mostly by us ). Whereas you only play a few games, mostly amongst yourselves. In fact you play a game which is a version of our girl's game rounders and have the front to call it the World series, that's just fucking sad dude.
:micdrop:

Now if you want to take this further let's move over to the internment camp and stop filling up this thread with your nonsense.

ooky

Post by ooky » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:22 pm

My favorite podcast by far right now is Last Podcast on the Left.

Their politics podcast, Abe Lincoln's Top Hat, has been very nice to listen to, especially as Common Sense is so rare these days.

I also love My Favorite Murder.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:31 pm

Montegriffo wrote:No danger there Grumps, we are ranked number two and we just embarrassed the number one team, Australia, a week ago.
As for team sports in general, we spread our talent pretty thin, we compete in just about every international game invented (mostly by us ). Whereas you only play a few games, mostly amongst yourselves. In fact you play a game which is a version of our girl's game rounders and have the front to call it the World series, that's just fucking sad dude.

Now if you want to take this further let's move over to the internment camp and stop filling up this thread with your nonsense.
You motherless goat fucker, you will not taint our 150-year-old National Pastime with your drivel - especially on the year in which our beloved Cubbies finally won it after a 108-year drought.

Our kids play soccer just to keep them busy. Nobody else can stand to sit through 3 hours of passing and flailing on the ground like a bitch. So we renamed that shit for the kids.
You can't find an Englishman with the balls to pick up a FOOTBALL, and never will. I do respect Rugby though, good job on that one. We also invented Basketball, which your nation sucks at as well. So there.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:47 pm

Montegriffo wrote:No danger there Grumps, we are ranked number two and we just embarrassed the number one team, Australia, a week ago.

As a Chicagoan I bite my thumb at your sir. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Baseball is not "Rounders". Our former boy Chapman is throwing a baseball 100mph plus at your grill, good luck with that. I should note that here in America, Beta's play Soccer and it's the #1 girls sport here.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty