Other Podcasts

Haumana

Re: Other Podcasts

Post by Haumana » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:43 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Oh there's one on the history of Hollywood. Can't remember the name but it was actually interesting for me and I don't even care about Hollywood. They are long fucking podcasts though but I guess HH guys are used to that sort of thing.
I think you are talking about

http://www.youmustrememberthispodcast.com/

Pretty good.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:09 am

I am really, really enjoying the Irish & Celtic Music podcast. Hours and hours of good stuff, very little talking. It's basically a radio station cut into segments.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:56 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Her audio is very rudimentary but that accent just makes me want to make babies with her for some reason.
I know exactly what you mean. :twisted:
Agreed, sexiest accent in the world.
Least sexy is Scouse (Liverpool)
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:01 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Her audio is very rudimentary but that accent just makes me want to make babies with her for some reason.
If that's the 'cockney' one, then yeah. That's atrocious..

Best one is the Downton Abbey 'nobility' sounding accent. I would be a loyal servant for a lady that can do that.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:04 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Best one is the Downton Abbey 'nobility' sounding accent. I would be a loyal servant for a lady that can do that.
For God's sake Grumps are you a moron? I put Liverpool in brackets, for the geographically challenged, just to make sure. ;)
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:09 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

For God's sake Grumps are you a moron? I put Liverpool in brackets, for the geographically challenged, just to make sure. ;)
Fuck you talking about? I know that Liverpool is a city in the north of england, where the Beatles came from, famous for building ships. That's the total extent of my knowledge about it. I don't know what the hell Scouse sounds like, any more than you could tell an East Texan from a West one.

That's a big fucking state with cowboys in the south. ;)

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:24 pm

Ok then, Scouse is the name for the Liverpool accent. Derived from a peasant dish of the same name, similar to Irish stew but made with minced lamb rather than diced.
Cockney is the accent of Central London, to be a true cockney you have to be born within the sound of Bow bells. Bow is a district of London in the East end. Bells are what churches use to call to prayer.
Cockney rhyming slang is that thing I tried to explain to you once before, an example is "trouble and strife" which means wife.
:knowledgebomb:
:boom:

ps you know how John Lennon spoke. That's scouse.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:27 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Ok then, Scouse is the name for the Liverpool accent. Derived from a peasant dish of the same name, similar to Irish stew but made with minced lamb rather than diced.
Cockney is the accent of Central London, to be a true cockney you have to be born within the sound of Bow bells. Bow is a district of London in the East end. Bells are what churches use to call to prayer.
Cockney rhyming slang is is that thing I tried to explain to you once before, an example is "trouble and strife" which means wife.
:knowledgebomb:
:boom:

ps you know how the John Lennon spoke. That's scouse.
Yeah, Americans kind of fell in love with that accent, when the Fab Four came over. You won't find a lot of hate for it here.

That rhyming thing is still fucking dumb, dude :lol: :lol: :lol:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:32 pm

Well screw you, you Berkeley hunt. :lol:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:36 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Well screw you, you Berkeley hunt. :lol:
Fuggoff, Limey shit.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace