First

Hwen Hoshino

Re: First

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:06 am

So why did the board become so small so fast? Not like i have a huge objection about it...

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:47 pm

robepriority wrote:what am I doing
Being an autistic fuck.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:23 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Being an autistic fuck.
One of us, one of us, one of...............
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:25 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Being an autistic fuck.
One of us, one of us, one of...............
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:31 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:So why did the board become so small so fast? Not like i have a huge objection about it...
What do you mean? I don't know your name, and don't have any context on which to base your question. Are you talking about the new board or old? Is it a board with which we beat people with that you are wondering about?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:15 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:So why did the board become so small so fast? Not like i have a huge objection about it...
What do you mean? I don't know your name, and don't have any context on which to base your question. Are you talking about the new board or old? Is it a board with which we beat people with that you are wondering about?
Didn't this have way more subsections just days ago?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:27 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Didn't this have way more subsections just days ago?
Don't think so. We made this fort a day ago.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751