Other Podcasts

TheReal_ND

Re: Other Podcasts

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:30 pm

The David Duke Show: Joogle and Faceberg’s Orwellian Thought Policing

Today Dr. Duke had British author and activist Mark Collett as his guest for the hour. They talked about the increasingly draconian thought policing of social media by Jewish-run monopolistic megafirms like Google and Facebook.

Then Dr. Duke handed the show to Dr. Slattery, who interviewed Mr. Collett about his latest video concerning the skyrocketing murder rate in London, which has now surpassed that of New York despite Britain’s almost complete ban on firearms.

This show is a powerful show. Please share it widely.
http://renseradioarchives.com/archives/dduke/040618.mp3

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:41 pm

SAM HARRIS AND EZRA KLEIN:
JEW VS JEW ON RACE AND GENETICS

backstory: vox published an article about sam harris and his podcast with the bell curve author, harris took offense and trashed ezra klein on twitter, theyve had some back and forth and it escalsted over the last two weeks. they just released their full conversation, worth a listen if youre into it. these two sure are pompous and full of themselves, ezra klien moreso. it is still an interesting and provoking conversation, certainly a touch above the SJW dribble that typically results from two leftys engaging on this topic, even though it inevitably finds itself there at the end.

In this episode of the Waking Up podcast, Sam Harris speaks with Ezra Klein, Editor-at-Large for Vox Media, about racism, identity politics, intellectual honesty, and the controversy over his podcast with Charles Murray (Waking Up #73).

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:13 pm

Part two of the series on Resurrection Mary dropped last night. They interviewed a guy who saw her.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:17 pm

pineapplemike wrote:SAM HARRIS AND EZRA KLEIN:
JEW VS JEW ON RACE AND GENETICS

backstory: vox published an article about sam harris and his podcast with the bell curve author, harris took offense and trashed ezra klein on twitter, theyve had some back and forth and it escalsted over the last two weeks. they just released their full conversation, worth a listen if youre into it. these two sure are pompous and full of themselves, ezra klien moreso. it is still an interesting and provoking conversation, certainly a touch above the SJW dribble that typically results from two leftys engaging on this topic, even though it inevitably finds itself there at the end.

In this episode of the Waking Up podcast, Sam Harris speaks with Ezra Klein, Editor-at-Large for Vox Media, about racism, identity politics, intellectual honesty, and the controversy over his podcast with Charles Murray (Waking Up #73).
I've seen some alt-right guys talk about this podcast as fertile grounds for red pilling people. If someone at least acknowledges the bell curve that's a good start. I haven't listened to it yet and I forgot my Sam Harris forum login creds. Should probably dust those off tbh.

Also, Joe Rogan just did an interview with a huge race traitor cuck. Some people think it's a good time to put pressure on Joe to at least interview someone on the Alt Right. Never going to happen though. And anyway the forum was shut down by Joe.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:34 pm

That's exactly what it is. I don't like either of them, but you shouldn't counter-signal them. They are basically like Mollyguy.

Penner

Post by Penner » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:23 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Part two of the series on Resurrection Mary dropped last night. They interviewed a guy who saw her.
Chicago ghosts...

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:24 pm

Penner wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Part two of the series on Resurrection Mary dropped last night. They interviewed a guy who saw her.
Chicago ghosts...

A lot of people have seen her over the past century.

Penner

Post by Penner » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:26 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Penner wrote:
Chicago ghosts...

A lot of people have seen her over the past century.
I think I have heard about her through TV beforehand but I never knew it was from Chicago. Now, when are they doing a segment on Blue Mist Road?

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:01 am

Interesting: The Brion McClanahan Show Episode 156: They Also Ran
This is a listener generated episode. Keep sending your requests. If ______ candidate won ________ presidential election, what would have been different, or more importantly, did the wrong man win? Irving Stone wrote a breezy tome on this topic in the middle of the 20th century titled “They Also Ran.” His book is popular history at its finest, but like any political history has its biases. I have mine and I focus on three elections, 1824, 1860, and 1896 and what American might have been like had the “also ran” won the election.
Any comments on 1824, 1860, 1896?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:46 pm

https://therightstuff.biz/2018/04/16/td ... pery-cope/
Ryan Dawson joins the Death Panel to discuss geopolitics, and, uh, (((geopolitics))).

Ryan's $14.88 Movie
Slavery/Sex Trafficking
Big Brain Nibba Zionism
1:08:00 The Merchant Minute
Trump Cope Posting
The Kushner's and Trump
Big Brained 9/11 Stuff
Fucking White Mail! Thanks, Narcan!
This is one of the better shows from The Daily Shoah in a long while. Ryan Dawson is very sharp even if he is more moderate on race realism subjects.