Common Sense 316 - The Day of the Dove

C-Mag

Re: Common Sense 316 - The Day of the Dove

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:01 pm

Penner wrote:So, again, why does Dan have to automatically like Trump? he ran as a Republican and his platform was like a George W. Bush lite platform. With border wall building and even an even an "I will repeal everything, Obama did" and thus be a partisan Republican?

Dan doesn't have to like Trump. His post election Common Sense was actually very balanced on Trump. But as I roasted Dan at the time on DCF, it was cowardly of him not to give that balanced analysis prior to the election, as he did with Obama. It is also somewhat dishonest of Dan who said or at least implied, just give me an outsider............ all the damn time.

Dan also convienently forgets and/or roots for all the organization that popped up to actively organize, protest and subvert Trump immediately after he was elected. A hell of a lot of people didn't vote for Obama, but accepted him as president without dragging the country into division over his election. And that is EXACTLY what these people have done here by subverting the legally elected POTUS.

That's shit Dan should be talking about whether he supports Trump or not.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:11 pm

Dan was for sure as shit campaigning for Hillary by constantly attacking Trump.

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:25 pm

But Trump isn't an outsider at all. He chose the GOP- and he wasn't an outsider candidate. His policies (actually where he might have a sense of a policy) wasn't some outsider coming in to bring change. Instead, you guys have been duped into believing that Trump is going to give you less Military presence and instead he has cranked it up. With the bombing of Syria to his handling of NK he isn't an outsider and he is surely taking cues from his party in these matters.

Also, it's not like there is a law or something that says that everyone who identifies as a "political outsider" would have to chose the so called "political outsider"
Dan also convienently forgets and/or roots for all the organization that popped up to actively organize, protest and subvert Trump immediately after he was elected. A hell of a lot of people didn't vote for Obama, but accepted him as president without dragging the country into division over his election. And that is EXACTLY what these people have done here by subverting the legally elected POTUS.

Wait, what groups? AntiFa? I thought that they existed since the 1930s, at least in the Europe? I mean they clearly were active in the 1990s in Norway so what another group just "pop up" because of Trump? BLM existed under Obama, it was created during Obama. Overall, I just feel like you know (deep down) that Trump was a lousy choice. All Dan did be explicitly stated that Trump was a lousy choice for president and the fact that like all of the US intelligence agency agencies agree that Russia did interfere with our elections. Not to mention that Trump is totally a repulsive person.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:48 pm

Penner wrote:
Wait, what groups? AntiFa? I thought that they existed since the 1930s, at least in the Europe? I mean they clearly were active in the 1990s in Norway so what another group just "pop up" because of Trump? BLM existed under Obama, it was created during Obama. Overall, I just feel like you know (deep down) that Trump was a lousy choice. All Dan did be explicitly stated that Trump was a lousy choice for president and the fact that like all of the US intelligence agency agencies agree that Russia did interfere with our elections. Not to mention that Trump is totally a repulsive person.

Stop being silly. You know I'm talking about the active subversion of the president, not what year a group was founded. Besides that, where was Notmypresident, resist Trump, the irritated vagina marchers, where were the people speaking in Washington DC the day after inauguration implying kill the POTUS.

Trumps a great choice because he broke the glass ceiling, he wasn't an establishment pre selected candidate
Dan implied Trump was Nuclear Hitler
Dan recently implied Trump was a White supremacist

Penner why do you support Intolerance and Violence ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:08 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Penner wrote:

Dan implied Trump was Nuclear Hitler
Dan recently implied Trump was a White supremacist
And yet, Trump is starting proving all of that might actually be true. :o

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:10 pm

Prove it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:11 pm

C-Mag wrote:Prove it.

Look at his speech after Charlottesville and also the way he is handling NK.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:36 pm

Penner wrote:

See. She actually believes neo Nazis and KKK descended upon that town and stirred up violence.

Penner, just don't @me. I really have been avoiding engaging with you but I'm drunk and bored this time so I'll break my rule again.

The actual KKK demonstration happened about a few days before the UNR demonstration. They managed to get a bout twenty fed- I mean guys to don white robes and be protested against. It was all fairly tame. Antifa hadn't shown up yet. Would you like to know how I know that? We have pictures of their white robes during the demonstration. They were very clean.

UNR protest was going to be shut down. They challenged it in court and won. They we're attacked by literal poop flinging antifa. Literally poop flinging (this is not new at all and hilariously semetic.) So you see, the poop flingets didn't show up to protest the KKK. They didn't show up to protest Neo-Nazis. They showed up to protest White Americans assembling and demonstrating.

Now why, you may ask, were the people at UNT not Neo-Nazis? They protested the coming vote on removing their Confederate history. Some of them actually said, "Jews will not replace us." Surely that's some serious Neo-Nazi territory right? Well no. It's not good enough. For optics the antifa fags had to fly a unironed (read fresh out the bag, read if you don't iron out the creases on that flag it is permanent,) Swastika flag on the UNR side. And nobody knew who the fuck he was.

So yes. ONE side started the violence. It was not the people demonstrating their right to assemble. It was ANTIFA. And I care not that a ham beast got ran over while she herself and her antifa buddies were busy attacking peaceful demonstrators.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:39 pm

Penner wrote:

AT BEST, that was a gaffe, at best. All presidents have gaffes. This is totally an interpretation of the Left. It's not a policy, it's not a law.

Again, I ask you for proof that Trump is Nuclear Hitler.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Just peaked at Dan's Twitter feed...... If I'm seeing this right, looks like Common Sense Show is done, Dan pulled the plug on it.
PLATA O PLOMO