GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I'm perfectly willing to be wrong, I just can't admit it here
:clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Penner

Re: Common Sense 316 - The Day of the Dove

Post by Penner » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:22 pm

SilverEagle wrote:With all the crazy N.K. shit going on I figured Dan would get a new common sense show out. WTF is he doing?

You and I know that this isn't Dan. We are probably better waiting another month or maybe a month and a half before a new episode drops.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:58 pm

Just perused his Twitter feed and can't say that I care whether he ever does another Common Sense again or not.
What's he saying that Rachel Maddow isn't?

He can't sell Maddow-lite when the real deal is free - and the same message echoed by 90% of the MSM.
/shrug

Some alien.
:|

(Yes, I'm talking about the multiple "whaddaya mean two sides?!?! NO! THERE'S ONLY NAZI!!!" garbage)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Penner

Post by Penner » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:40 pm

DBTrek wrote:Just perused his Twitter feed and can't say that I care whether he ever does another Common Sense again or not.
What's he saying that Rachel Maddow isn't?

He can't sell Maddow-lite when the real deal is free - and the same message echoed by 90% of the MSM.
/shrug

Some alien.
:|

(Yes, I'm talking about the multiple "whaddaya mean two sides?!?! NO! THERE'S ONLY NAZI!!!" garbage)
So the whole Dan hating thing is all about Trump? Really, Dan doesn't like Trump and there is nothing wrong with that. Hell, if anything he could've been the anchor to all of the Trumpisms that was sprouting up at the old DCF. Until people were calling him names like "cuck" on his own forum and then he just pulled the pug afterward.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:48 pm

Penner wrote:So the whole Dan hating thing is all about Trump? Really, Dan doesn't like Trump and there is nothing wrong with that.
That's the sort of shallow, vapid, surface-level take away I've come to expect from the 50% of people on the left side of the bell curve.
You never disappoint.

Penner

Post by Penner » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:11 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Penner wrote:So the whole Dan hating thing is all about Trump? Really, Dan doesn't like Trump and there is nothing wrong with that.
That's the sort of shallow, vapid, surface-level take away I've come to expect from the 50% of people on the left side of the bell curve.
You never disappoint.
Weren't you also a non-Trump support?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:18 pm

Penner wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
You never disappoint.
What's the Trump fixation, Penner?
You realize neither of my last two posts mentioned that name whatsoever, while both of your responses have been Trump obsessed, right?
And then, as an extra dose of irony, you want to grill me extensively over why everything is about Trump.

It's like blind projection hour at the MHF.
"For my next trick I'm going to project my foibles upon the audience, and then demand explanations!"
:doh:

You're Trump obsessed.
Dan is Trump obsessed.
I'm just disappointed by easily obsessed gremlins that should have made it a little further down the personal development chain by now.

Penner

Post by Penner » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:27 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Penner wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
You never disappoint.
What's the Trump fixation, Penner?
You realize neither of my last two posts mentioned that name whatsoever, while both of your responses have been Trump obsessed, right?
And then, as an extra dose of irony, you want to grill me extensively over why everything is about Trump.

It's like blind projection hour at the MHF.
"For my next trick I'm going to project my foibles upon the audience, and then demand explanations!"
:doh:

You're Trump obsessed.
Dan is Trump obsessed.
I'm just disappointed by easily obsessed gremlins that should have made it a little further down the personal development chain by now.

Well, Trump is in the White House so of course, everything politics becomes Trump. Dude is going to shape our nation's future and you think that Dan's political show won't cover Trump?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:32 pm

Penner wrote: Well, Trump is in the White House so of course, everything politics becomes Trump. Dude is going to shape our nation's future and you think that Dan's political show won't cover Trump?
:lol:

Indeed.
It's like Pavlov's dog in here.

Well, maybe you'll luck out and Dan Carlin can serve up some warm leftovers of whatever the MSM served you all last month.
It's the simple pleasures, I s'pose.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:36 pm

Remember when the democrats were so smug that Scalia died?

Look at their hysterics now and imagine what would happen if Ginsberg kicked the bucket. She's 84 years old.

Kennedy is 81 and Breyer is 79.

Can Ruth make it to 91?

Trump is going to leave a mark. :lol:

But what truly amuses me the most is that Trump is basically a centrist on pretty much everything. He's left of Bill Clinton on some issues. Think about how irrational these people truly are when they compare this guy to Hitler like this.