What Book Are You Reading at the Moment?

GloryofGreece
Trek

Re: What Book Are You Reading at the Moment?

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed May 20, 2020 7:25 am

I will not be happy until everyone has read Albion Seed and American Nations so we can talk about these folkways endlessly.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

heydaralon
Smitty

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 20, 2020 12:20 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 7:25 am
I will not be happy until everyone has read Albion Seed and American Nations so we can talk about these folkways endlessly.
You keep bringing up these books, but quit fronting. You are not better than us just because you can read. And we all know you never even graduated high school so quit acting like you are some atheist super genius.

I got an associate's degree motherfucker. I can read books, and big ones too, if I wanted. Kaiser University, look it up. Look it up.
Shikata ga nai

GloryofGreece
Trek

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri May 22, 2020 10:12 am

heydaralon wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:20 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 7:25 am
You keep bringing up these books, but quit fronting. You are not better than us just because you can read. And we all know you never even graduated high school so quit acting like you are some atheist super genius.

I got an associate's degree motherfucker. I can read books, and big ones too, if I wanted. Kaiser University, look it up. Look it up.
Read both and have a report ready by the end of the week. Every "American" should have to read this stuff. No need for your U.S. History class in high school.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

SuburbanFarmer
Nuke

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:30 pm

Gulag Archipelago just released on Audible. Digging in now.

EDIT: Wow. I mean.. Hug a Russian the next time you see them. Just watch your back.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace