MartyrMade

heydaralon
Smitty
Posts: 7569
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:54 pm

Re: MartyrMade

Post by heydaralon » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:27 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:56 am
I have plenty of money. Unfortunately, it’s currently locked away in a trust, and I don’t have the $1000 required for attorney fees to get it.

I wonder if anyone would like to help me out with this? I’ll repay you double, when I get the trust funds.
If you can get Martin to fund me $2000, I will give you $1000. Again, this is money going to 9/11 Firefighters. I know that I kid around on here a bit, but I am being dead ass right now.

Help me, and then I can help the firefighters.

Martin is being a real prick atm. I'm trying to be polite but its like he won't let me...
Shikata ga nai

User avatar
SuburbanFarmer
Nuke
Posts: 20401
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 am
Location: Ohio

Re: MartyrMade

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:03 am

heydaralon wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:27 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:56 am
I have plenty of money. Unfortunately, it’s currently locked away in a trust, and I don’t have the $1000 required for attorney fees to get it.

I wonder if anyone would like to help me out with this? I’ll repay you double, when I get the trust funds.
If you can get Martin to fund me $2000, I will give you $1000. Again, this is money going to 9/11 Firefighters. I know that I kid around on here a bit, but I am being dead ass right now.

Help me, and then I can help the firefighters.

Martin is being a real prick atm. I'm trying to be polite but its like he won't let me...
I know, I really hate how tight that guy is with money. He could do a lot of good with that $3000 right now, but he's sitting on it like Scrooge McDuck.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

User avatar
Martin Hash
Nuke
Posts: 10645
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Re: MartyrMade

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:27 am

I like Scrooge McDuck. (I like Donald too.)

User avatar
Speaker to Animals
Speaker
Posts: 38497
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:59 pm

Re: MartyrMade

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:28 am

Bernie was right.

User avatar
Montegriffo
Nuke
Posts: 17687
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:14 am

Re: MartyrMade

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:47 am

For just £1000 a share you can get in on my new business selling bodybags.
Demand is set to go through the roof, any day now.
Don't leave it too late and miss this opportunity.
People are dying to get into my bodybags.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.
Image

User avatar
SuburbanFarmer
Nuke
Posts: 20401
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 am
Location: Ohio

Re: MartyrMade

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:02 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:47 am
For just £1000 a share you can get in on my new business selling bodybags.
Demand is set to go through the roof, any day now.
Don't leave it too late and miss this opportunity.
People are dying to get into my bodybags.
This is not the worst idea. I’ll invest some of my trust fund in it, once Martin sends me the $5000.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

User avatar
Haumana
Trek
Posts: 2055
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:48 am

Re: MartyrMade

Post by Haumana » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:44 pm

The MartyrMade Podcast
8h ·
About to start my third try recording this episode because the last one failed for a reason too ridiculous and embarrassing even to share. BLERGH!

Oh well, here goes lol...
Sounds like he gave a 3 hour soliloquy to an empty room. New show forthcoming though.

User avatar
GloryofGreece
Trek
Posts: 2668
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:29 am

Re: MartyrMade

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:32 pm

Checkout my show in the meantime in the GOG podcast thread .
The good, the true, & the beautiful

User avatar
Haumana
Trek
Posts: 2055
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:48 am

Re: MartyrMade

Post by Haumana » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:42 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:32 pm
Checkout my show in the meantime in the GOG podcast thread .
For certain! I've been meaning to comment. Great Job!

User avatar
GloryofGreece
Trek
Posts: 2668
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:29 am

Re: MartyrMade

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:46 am

Haumana wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:42 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:32 pm
Checkout my show in the meantime in the GOG podcast thread .
For certain! I've been meaning to comment. Great Job!
Thanks, appreciate it.
The good, the true, & the beautiful