990 Self-Awareness

Martin Hash

990 Self-Awareness

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:21 am

Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Re: 990 Self-Awareness

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:21 pm

The nice thing about the internet is you don't have to wonder what people actually think about you.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:49 pm

You’ve noticed.

Actually, dude, you’d have to dig up an old post proving somebody went after you on the Internet b/c I haven’t seen it. You’re not threatening to anyone’s self-image. Maybe that’s your external self-awareness strategy?

p.s. Me, however, I need only have to look at yesterday’s FB posts that I deleted.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:53 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:49 pm
You’ve noticed.

Actually, dude, you’d have to dig up an old post proving somebody went after you on the Internet b/c I haven’t seen it. You’re not threatening to anyone’s self-image. Maybe that’s your external self-awareness strategy?

p.s. Me, however, I need only have to look at yesterday’s FB posts that I deleted.
Well, I haven't here ... but on DCF I had more than one stalker doxx and threaten me (forcing me to reverse doxx them and call their bluff). I think a few users who knew me on FB got to see one of my parents disown me first hand. And I don't even want to get into the emotionally unstable people who said my posts were edging them towards taking dark actions.

That shit *does* teach you to moderate yourself to some degree - because you don't want to get into some kind of serious altercation, or live with the guilt of someone doing something drastic over some shit-posting that you didn't twice about. Yeesh.

Life had to teach me that there's all kinds of people in this world living in realities that I know nothing about, I guess.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"