Martin Hash

962 Subsidize Schooling

Post by Martin Hash » Thu May 20, 2021 7:11 am

Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Re: 962 Subsidize Schooling

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 20, 2021 7:22 am

I'd go for that.

My great disappointment of Bat Aids is that it didn't break public ed. Instead, I see pretty traditional families trying to reform the public system, going to school board meetings, fighting against masks and CRT. I applaud them for their efforts, but it's misplaced. The only way to reform the public system is by a lot of competition. Local folks need to press their legislatures to have local tax dollars follow the student.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu May 20, 2021 7:28 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 7:22 am
I'd go for that.

My great disappointment of Bat Aids is that it didn't break public ed. Instead, I see pretty traditional families trying to reform the public system, going to school board meetings, fighting against masks and CRT. I applaud them for their efforts, but it's misplaced. The only way to reform the public system is by a lot of competition. Local folks need to press their legislatures to have local tax dollars follow the student.
Do I sound like a broken record when I say the teacher's unions are primarily composed of feminists, minorities & weirdos?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 20, 2021 7:56 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 7:28 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 7:22 am
I'd go for that.

Do I sound like a broken record when I say the teacher's unions are primarily composed of feminists, minorities & weirdos?
A little, but it's accurate.

Traditional people have to get their kids out of these schools. This is victory we can make happen locally. State Legislatures are ready to do something, many are leaning toward Liberty. Nothing would fuck up the deep state, than for red states to flip off the department of ed and unions.

The best wedge IMO, is to educate parents on how the elites educate their kids.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 20, 2021 8:00 am

Hey !
It's happening, DeSantis just expanded the Florida School voucher program. Watch the video and see the Teachers Union whiney response
https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/05/11/f ... hers-bill/
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 20, 2021 8:06 am

I'm also seeing bills in the last year from West Virginia, Missouri, Ohio, Arizona, New Hampshire, Kentucky, Indiana, and Forbes has an article on it. https://www.forbes.com/sites/petergreen ... ccf5116b4b
PLATA O PLOMO