724 Compassionate Death

Martin Hash

724 Compassionate Death

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:12 am

Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Montegriffo

Re: 724 Compassionate Death

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:18 am

I don't think the judge did leave it up to the child's doctor.
He listened to medical experts from both sides of the case and then ruled on behalf of the child. His decision was based on what he thought were the child's best interests.
Also, the Catholic hospital in Italy wasn't offering treatment other than life support. The whole case was cynically exploited by the religious right in order to push their pro-life anti-abortion agenda.
The judge decided that being a zombie teddy bear was for the benefit of Charlie's parents and not in his interests at all.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:59 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:18 am
He listened to medical experts from both sides of the case and then ruled on behalf of the child. His decision was based on what he thought were the child's best interests.
Also, the Catholic hospital in Italy wasn't offering treatment other than life support. The whole case was cynically exploited by the religious right in order to push their pro-life anti-abortion agenda.
The judge decided that being a zombie teddy bear was for the benefit of Charlie's parents and not in his interests at all.
Did you even listen to the podcast? Martin specifically said for you to put your bank info such as credit card number and pin number+login and password in a private message and send it to me so I can monitor your account and make sure no one scams you.Try to pay a bit more attention in the future..
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:04 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:59 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:18 am
Did you even listen to the podcast? Martin specifically said for you to put your bank info such as credit card number and pin number+login and password in a private message and send it to me so I can monitor your account and make sure no one scams you.Try to pay a bit more attention in the future..
I will do that but first you need to send me a small fee of $1000 in cash to cover administration costs.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.