708 Marxism Went Underground

StCapps

Re: 708 Marxism Went Underground

Post by StCapps » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:48 pm

brewster wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:46 pm
Capps is caught in a semantic loop! Norman, coordinate!
You're the one playing semantics. You're also the one refusing to call out the idiots who hijacked the movements you claim to care about and are giving them a bad name.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:49 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:47 pm
StCapps wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:35 pm
That has happened to both the feminist and environmental movements
No, it hasn't. You just portray it as such because you are intellectually lazy and prefer to label something Communist rather than debate the actual issues.
You are as dumb as an SJW labelling someone who is worried about immigration as a Nazi.
It 100% has, and your inability to see it has outed you as a communist yourself, or a useful idiot for those communists to take cover behind. Name a famous recent leader of the feminist or environmental movements who isn't a communist, I bet you can't name a single person with any name recognition outside of the feminist or environmental movements, all the famous ones are commies, both movements have been completely infested with communism.

Hash knows. Y'all useful idiots and closet communists are the only ones unable to see the obvious starring them in the face.
*yip*

brewster

Post by brewster » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:58 pm

Near as I can tell, Cappys argument amounts to "there reason I'm right is because I'm right". What I find a riot is the simultaneous accusation against environmentalists of being commies and of being shilling scammers trying to get rich off their environmental schemes.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:00 pm

brewster wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:58 pm
Near as I can tell, Cappys argument amounts to "there reason I'm right is because I'm right". What I find a riot is the simultaneous accusation against environmentalists of being commies and of being shilling scammers trying to get rich off their environmental schemes.
Plenty of both going in the environmental movement, it is filled with charlatans, filled with communists, filled with capitalists who want their economic competition over-regulated and taxed while they demand subsidies and government power grabs to protect their interests, using environmentalism as cover for their extremism. Those unable to notice this are useless idiots and closet communists.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:04 pm

StCapps wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:49 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:35 pm
That has happened to both the feminist and environmental movements
No, it hasn't. You just portray it as such because you are intellectually lazy and prefer to label something Communist rather than debate the actual issues.
You are as dumb as an SJW labelling someone who is worried about immigration as a Nazi.
It 100% has, and your inability to see it has outed you as a communist yourself, or a useful idiot for those communists to take cover behind. Name a famous recent leader of the feminist or environmental movements who isn't a communist, I bet you can't name a single person with any name recognition outside of the feminist or environmental movements, all the famous ones are commies, both movements have been completely infested with communism.

Hash knows. Y'all useful idiots and closet communists are the only ones unable to see the obvious starring them in the face.
Since you are now reduced to calling me a Communist what is going to stop you labeling Caroline Lucas or Greta Thunberg as one? How about Emily Pankhurst, was she a Commie?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

brewster

Post by brewster » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:05 pm

StCapps wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:00 pm
brewster wrote:
Plenty of both going in the environmental movement, it is filled with charlatans, filled with communists, filled with capitalists who want their competition brought under by government regulation, using environmentalism as cover for their extremism. Those unable to notice this are useless idiots and closet communists.
Gee, how would this work the other way? The fact that there actually are fascist and white supremacists in the conservative movement means they're all fascist and white supremacist tools, right?
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:08 pm

brewster wrote:
Yeah, it's the ''some Communists like heavy metal therefore heavy metal is Communist'' argument ad nauseam.
Debating with Capps is about as productive as getting into a conversation with TC.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:09 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:04 pm
StCapps wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:49 pm
Montegriffo wrote:

Since you are now reduced to calling me a Communist what is going to stop you labeling Caroline Lucas or Greta Thunberg as one? How about Emily Pankhurst, was she a Commie?
Greta Thunberg is clearly a communist. She admits it, says the climate crisis is all about racist, colonial, patriarchal systems of oppression, that political leaders need to "dismantle" them all, and she includes capitalism under that umbrella.

Defending obvious communists makes you a useful idiot, or a closet communist who supports her bullshit. The environmental movement has been hijacked by communists, and you are either in denial or an apologist for that hijacking.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:21 pm

QED

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:26 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:21 pm
QED
Can't even denounce obvious extremists ruining the reputation of a cause you claim to care about. Sad.
*yip*