Re: 708 Marxism Went Underground

Post by StCapps » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:04 pm

brewster wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:51 pm
StCapps wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:35 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:12 pm
Likening equality, feminism and environmentalism to Marxism is just drivel.
It's 100% accurate. If you can't see the communism, it's because you're a commie.
LOL. Anything that fucks with white male hegemony and their unrestricted exploitation of everyone and everything they see is Communism. How convenient to be able to dump everything you dislike into one bucket and slap on a label that gets people worked up because that label actually means something bad, even though it's unrelated to what's in the bucket.
It is not unrelated, it belongs in the bucket. You think it being all about white male hegemony exploiting everyone is proof of Communism enough. You see everything as oppressor vs. oppressed, because you're a communist.

The kinds of feminism and environmentalism not polluted by communism are drowned out by communists using those labels as cover for their communism, and you defend them as if there are no communists in these movements, and it's preposterous to suggest there is, because you are one of those communists, you're simply an imposter feminist/environmentalist, using the nice sounding label as cover for your extremism. If you were the real deal, then you'd be calling them out like me and Hash, not defending them or pretending they don't exist, you'd be pissed off at them sullying the labels you claim to champion, just like they sullied the term Communism before they cleverly hijacked more appealing labels. If you were The Real McCoy and not a Closet Commie, that's how'd you react, but you don't because you are in fact a Closet Communist.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:28 am

Brewster up in this thread ridin' dirty fronting like he's Chamillionaire.
*yip*

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:05 am

Good episode, Martin.

The smooth-brained Wilsonians are indeed doing their best to Make The World Safe For Democracy in spite of the failures of Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin, who really only wanted the best but got screwed over by circumstances and the damn ghosts of the Romanovs in the end.

They are resetting history almost daily now. https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1 ... 8620429312

It is about to be the '20s all over again, after all.

brewster

Post by brewster » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:23 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:04 pm
The kinds of feminism and environmentalism not polluted by communism are drowned out by communists using those labels as cover for their communism,
Why don't you describe those kinds of feminism and environmentalism that are acceptable to you? I bet this should be interesting. It seems to me anything that encroaches on an Objectivist entitlement of "I can do anything the fuck I want to anything or anyone I fucking want to" is de facto communism in your book.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:46 am

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:24 am

I guess that's what happens when you label feminism and environmental awareness as Communist.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:08 pm

brewster wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:23 am
StCapps wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:04 pm
The kinds of feminism and environmentalism not polluted by communism are drowned out by communists using those labels as cover for their communism,
Why don't you describe those kinds of feminism and environmentalism that are acceptable to you? I bet this should be interesting. It seems to me anything that encroaches on an Objectivist entitlement of "I can do anything the fuck I want to anything or anyone I fucking want to" is de facto communism in your book.
Why don't you describe the kinds of feminism and environmentalism that aren't acceptable to you? You seem completely incapable of it, you seem to approve of all the commie bullshit, hence your knee-jerk bristling at any criticism of either.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:13 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:24 am
I guess that's what happens when you label feminism and environmental awareness as Communist.
If you don't think there are "feminists" who use the cause to push communism or "environmentalists" using the cause to push communism, you need to pull your head out of the sand. Clearly there are plenty of both who claim the best approach to each situation is to push communism, while rejecting all other possible ways to address these situations that doesn't involve communism, blaming capitalism for all of their problems, proving the labels are just useful cover for their extremism. Real feminists and environmentalists would be calling these people out, not pretending they don't exist, or defending their bullshit.
*yip*

brewster

Post by brewster » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:17 pm

StCapps wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:08 pm
Why don't you describe the kinds of feminism and environmentalism that aren't acceptable to you?
Because whatever I might think is over the top, I still don't think it's Communism or Marxism. If you want to label things with those, then you should have an explanation why beyond "I don't like it, therefore its commie."
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:21 pm

brewster wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:17 pm
StCapps wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:08 pm
Why don't you describe the kinds of feminism and environmentalism that aren't acceptable to you?
Because whatever I might think is over the top, I still don't think it's Communism or Marxism. If you want to label things with those, then you should have an explanation why beyond "I don't like it, therefore its commie."
Dude, oppressor vs oppressor blaming capitalism for everything is as communist as it fucking gets, whether it's applied to economic or social issues doesn't make it not communism. It is in no way over the top to label such thinking as communist, you just refuse to call out what you don't like for what it is, if they use a label you like instead they get a complete pass from brewster.
*yip*