614 Stupidity

Speaker to Animals

Re: 614 Stupidity

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:53 am

Maybe they didn't want a shit ton of Jews in their countries back then?

Would Jews be super cool with about fifty million Christians migrating to Israel? Every year Christians from Israel and Palestine come out to our churches in America and describe the oppression and intolerance perpetrated by Jews. Funny thing there.. Christians in the Holy Land a bit friendlier with the Muslims than the Jews (whom they seem to despise for the unending persecutions and oppression).

brewster

Post by brewster » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:00 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:53 am
There were never a shit ton of Jews anywhere. Fail.
Every year Christians from Israel and Palestine come out to our churches in America and describe the oppression and intolerance perpetrated by Jews.
I'm sure they have no agenda in doing that. LOL. Tell me, if the Jews are so intolerant, why have they let the Muslims keep and administer the Temple Mount for half a century when they could take it and build a 3rd Temple any time they want?
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:02 am

brewster wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:00 am
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:53 am
There were never a shit ton of Jews anywhere. Fail.
Every year Christians from Israel and Palestine come out to our churches in America and describe the oppression and intolerance perpetrated by Jews.
I'm sure they have no agenda in doing that. LOL. Tell me, if the Jews are so intolerant, why have they let the Muslims keep and administer the Temple Mount for half a century when they could take it and build a 3rd Temple any time they want?
There were enough Jews to cause problems. Jews were not European people and they created little colonies across Europe. They had their own cultures and laws. What the hell did they think would happen?

As far as your hypocrisy, the Jewish persecution of Christians in the Holy Land is easily found out:

I am sure you think it is somehow different when Jews lock Christians into ghettos, deny them sufficient water, imprison them for protesting their oppression, and then do nothing when Jewish radicals attack them in the streets.

Somehow you are all butthurt about what some Medieval Christians did, while your people are doing the same exact medieval bullshit today.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:04 am

If you want to start talking shit about my religion, I will torch your bullshit to the ground. Bet that.

brewster

Post by brewster » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:22 am

Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:04 am
If you want to start talking shit about my religion, I will torch your bullshit to the ground. Bet that.
Problem is any discussion is "talking shit". This all started when I brought up the well documented Church persecution of Galileo for his ideas, and you denied it. Talking shit about the Likud government's policies in Israel is not attacking my religion, much as AIPAC insists it is. Unless you make gross generalizations.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:28 am

You only demonstrated you lacked even a basic understanding of history, the hen proceeded to shit on our religion, and then acted ungrateful that this nation even gave your ancestors shelter, making your good life possible. Then you bitched about ancient persecutions carried out by Christians while turning a blind eye to the fact that your bronze age tribe is committing those very same medieval atrocities today in 2019.

brewster

Post by brewster » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:13 pm

And thus you render yet another conversation impossible with hyperbole. Medieval indeed! If they were medieval, as in the many Medieval European expulsions of non Christians, there would be no non-Jews left anywhere they control. I had forgotten 'nuance' is a dirty word here, everything must be B&W to make you happy.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:14 pm

brewster wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:13 pm
And thus you render yet another conversation impossible with hyperbole. Medieval indeed! If they were medieval, as in the many Medieval European expulsions of non Christians, there would be no non-Jews left anywhere they control. I had forgotten 'nuance' is a dirty word here, everything must be B&W to make you happy.
Where did your ungrateful ass come from, then?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:31 pm

No one was specifically targeting Jews the way Christians did
THANK YOU. Ive been arguing with these neo-pagan larpers that keep crying about "muh kike on a stick," and claiming Christians are all crypto jews. Fucking tired of it.

Everyone knows neo-pagans are full of jews anyway.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:34 am

brewster wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:50 am
California wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:09 am
brewster wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:47 am

You mean after 1500 years of persecution, slander and murder.
Because the world was such a peaceful place before Christ came along?
No one was specifically targeting Jews the way Christians did. Judea got invaded again and again not because of the Jews but because of the geopolitics of being in the crossroads. Religious intolerance was something perfected by Christians. Before them there were so many mostly polytheistic religions, all a Hegemon like Rome wanted was for you to add their gods to your Pantheon. Jewish tolerance is right there in the Ten Commandments, It doesn't say there are no other gods, only that there's just one for the Jews. But that got them in trouble with the Romans.
That is some extreme revisionist history. Congrats
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session