Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:00 pm

brewster wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:40 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:25 pm
brewster wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:21 pm

Fixed that for you.
No. American software engineers are on par with Northern European software engineers, and the rest of the world doesn't come close to what we can do, or what we have done.

To come close to us, people need to go to Western universities and learn western ideas and western computer science.

Think about what you are doing right now. Posting on an Internet invented by Americans, on a forum paid for by the fortunes made by an American computer science PhD, using a computer and operating system invented and developed by Americans (or possibly Europeans if you are using Linux).

The only thing Nigeria added to that was the fraud spam. Nigeria won't be solving your problems.
You utterly miss my point, that success is is about potential+opportunity, not race. There are Nigerian in the US utterly kicking ass and becoming rich the old fashioned way of hard work, just like generations of immigrants before them. Most of the world is short of opportunity, that's why I cannot foresee any shortage of immigrants.
The average IQ in Nigeria is lower than minimum for any professional job. Opportunity doesn't make you into a software engineer. A person requires the minimum intellect to do that kind of work. You aren't going to get anything but a bunch of welfare dindus from mass migration, and from selective migration you will only make Nigeria even shittier and more violent.

There isn't going to be a market for most residential properties. House prices are going to plummet and all the migrants that the liberals imported are going to be on welfare, so fucking have fun with that rental market. LOL
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MilSpecs

Re: 543 Investment Property

Post by MilSpecs » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:02 pm

Read The Triple Package.
:royalty-queen:

brewster

Post by brewster » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:11 pm

Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:00 pm
The average IQ in Nigeria is lower than minimum for any professional job. Opportunity doesn't make you into a software engineer. A person requires the minimum intellect to do that kind of work. You aren't going to get anything but a bunch of welfare dindus from mass migration, and from selective migration you will only make Nigeria even shittier and more violent.
Circling back to racist ideology. But the fact is the US has always benefited from selective migration, why stop now? 3rd world corruption is a different discussion, their brain drain is their problem and our benefit. I have a young Guatamalan coder tenant who makes way more than I do, their loss.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:12 pm

brewster wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:11 pm
Circling back to racist ideology. But the fact is the US has always benefited from selective migration, why stop now? 3rd world corruption is a different discussion, their brain drain is their problem and our benefit. I have a young Guatamalan coder tenant who makes way more than I do, their loss.
What?

What is racist about that? It's a fact. The average IQ in that country is too low to justify them as being good choices for mass immigration. At best, you can selectively choose immigrants from there (the far end of the distribution), but that only fucks up Nigeria in the long run.

Are facts racist ideology now?

brewster

Post by brewster » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:05 pm

Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:12 pm
brewster wrote:
What?

What is racist about that? It's a fact. The average IQ in that country is too low to justify them as being good choices for mass immigration. At best, you can selectively choose immigrants from there (the far end of the distribution), but that only fucks up Nigeria in the long run.

Without getting into a long drawn out discussion of the cultural biases inherent in IQ testing of unsophisticated peoples, I repeat: their brain drain is their problem, our benefit. At least in the short and medium run.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:08 pm

brewster wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:05 pm
Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:12 pm
brewster wrote:

What?

Without getting into a long drawn out discussion of the cultural biases inherent in IQ testing of unsophisticated peoples, I repeat: their brain drain is their problem, our benefit. At least in the short and medium run.
Dude, their average IQ is too low for professional jobs. What do you think these people are going to do here? The reasons for the lower average IQ are irrelevant.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:14 pm

Brain drain immigration and mass immigration through work visas, illegal immigration and chain migration, let alone lottery immigration (the most offensive of all) are different. Conflating it all as some kind of net benefit for anyone other than credit lenders and Democrat plantation owners is disingenuous.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm

I thought the case that we ought to import half of Nigeria here so that his real estate investments hold up was a bit off, but whatever.

I don't have a problem with the demographic winter. It's coming at the same time as mass automation.

Our focus should be on getting the foreigners out of our country, not bringing in even more.