543 Investment Property

Speaker to Animals

Re: 543 Investment Property

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:25 pm

brewster wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:21 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:06 pm
Saw it with my own eyes in tech. Americans in general are terrible unless they go to school, and most of the people in America are not the educated elites we see in the tech industry, but straight up ignorant people that will never amount to anything.
Fixed that for you.
No. American software engineers are on par with Northern European software engineers, and the rest of the world doesn't come close to what we can do, or what we have done.

To come close to us, people need to go to Western universities and learn western ideas and western computer science.

Think about what you are doing right now. Posting on an Internet invented by Americans, on a forum paid for by the fortunes made by an American computer science PhD, using a computer and operating system invented and developed by Americans (or possibly Europeans if you are using Linux).

The only thing Nigeria added to that was the fraud spam. Nigeria won't be solving your problems.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:27 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:53 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:36 pm
Hey, I could aim some of my clients your way? You seem pretty confident with your opinions.
You are a financial planner? I thought you did tax accounting (in which case please give me free advice).
I do give free advice; see the OP. You disagreed because you know better than me.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:29 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:04 pm
They’ll come here with nothing and outperform you. Isn’t that the real problem?
Nigerians are a bunch of criminals and rapists for the most part. All you will get from them is crime and terrorism.
And surgery, but you’d have to see the rest of the country to know that. Or be part of the elite you hate. Who are descended from immigrants and see a similarity.

The countries I mentioned have a similar ethic to the immigrants of the late 19th and early 20th centuries. They won’t have a lot coming here, but their children will.
:royalty-queen:

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:31 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:27 pm
MilSpecs wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:36 pm
Hey, I could aim some of my clients your way? You seem pretty confident with your opinions.
You are a financial planner? I thought you did tax accounting (in which case please give me free advice).
I do give free advice; see the OP. You disagreed because you know better than me.
Tax advice, my friend. I suck at long term tax planning.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:33 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:31 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:27 pm
MilSpecs wrote:

Tax advice, my friend. I suck at long term tax planning.
I’m awesome at it. Just keep listening to my podcasts... BTW, this is my podcast thread so if you don’t listen to them, get the fuck out.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:34 pm

Of course I listen to your podcasts.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:38 pm

Hmmmm. Got me.

brewster

Post by brewster » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:40 pm

Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:25 pm
brewster wrote:
Saw it with my own eyes in tech. Americans in general are terrible unless they go to school, and most of the people in America are not the educated elites we see in the tech industry, but straight up ignorant people that will never amount to anything.
Fixed that for you.
No. American software engineers are on par with Northern European software engineers, and the rest of the world doesn't come close to what we can do, or what we have done.

To come close to us, people need to go to Western universities and learn western ideas and western computer science.

Think about what you are doing right now. Posting on an Internet invented by Americans, on a forum paid for by the fortunes made by an American computer science PhD, using a computer and operating system invented and developed by Americans (or possibly Europeans if you are using Linux).

The only thing Nigeria added to that was the fraud spam. Nigeria won't be solving your problems.
You utterly miss my point, that success is is about potential+opportunity, not race. There are Nigerian in the US utterly kicking ass and becoming rich the old fashioned way of hard work, just like generations of immigrants before them. Most of the world is short of opportunity, that's why I cannot foresee any shortage of immigrants.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:52 pm

brewster wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:40 pm
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:25 pm
brewster wrote:

Fixed that for you.

You utterly miss my point, that success is is about potential+opportunity, not race. There are Nigerian in the US utterly kicking ass and becoming rich the old fashioned way of hard work, just like generations of immigrants before them. Most of the world is short of opportunity, that's why I cannot foresee any shortage of immigrants.
This. We’ll continue to be great as long as we’re the beacon for the ambitious with no outlet in their home countries.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:58 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:29 pm
MilSpecs wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:04 pm
They’ll come here with nothing and outperform you. Isn’t that the real problem?
Nigerians are a bunch of criminals and rapists for the most part. All you will get from them is crime and terrorism.
And surgery, but you’d have to see the rest of the country to know that. Or be part of the elite you hate. Who are descended from immigrants and see a similarity.

The countries I mentioned have a similar ethic to the immigrants of the late 19th and early 20th centuries. They won’t have a lot coming here, but their children will.

:roll:

Nigeria is a total shit hole, princess. The only thing you are going to get from mass migration out of Nigeria is an American Boku Haram.