543 Investment Property

Speaker to Animals

Re: 543 Investment Property

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:20 pm

I mean.. it is possible somebody will invent an affordable anti-aging vaccine. That would solve the problem. I would not bet my future on it..

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:32 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:42 am
MilSpecs wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:46 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:12 pm
Violating my cardinal rule of not predicting the future, I’m going to predict the future...

There is going to be a financial crash. Real estate will take a beating. I outlined what that beating will entail in my podcast. I wouldn’t be buying any triplexes today, and anybody who came to me and asked what would happen to their 20% down, I’d tell them they’ll lose it.
How? If you don’t sell then you won’t lose anything. You can wait it out as long as you can come up with the property taxes. That’s how people survived the Great Depression: they had 3-6 apartment brownstones that the whole family was able to live in plus rental income. My in-laws did it. So did other relatives. A multi family house is a hedge against disaster.
Hey, you should give financial advice.
Nope. Not rich, just comfortable. I wish I had listened to the Brewsters of the world back in the day, though. Or my in-laws for that matter. Then I’d be rich.

I would gladly ask you for entrepreneurial advice if there was any chance I’d work that hard again.
:royalty-queen:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:36 pm

Hey, I could aim some of my clients your way? You seem pretty confident with your opinions.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:53 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:36 pm
Hey, I could aim some of my clients your way? You seem pretty confident with your opinions.
You are a financial planner? I thought you did tax accounting (in which case please give me free advice).

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:56 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:57 pm
brewster wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:50 pm
Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:09 pm
Do you deny most of the world is below replacement fertility??
I deny it's relevant for the current or near future appeal of immigration into this country.
It is entirely relevant. The immigrants have to exist in order to come here..
Nigeria, India, and China.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:01 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:56 pm
Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:57 pm
brewster wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:50 pm

I deny it's relevant for the current or near future appeal of immigration into this country.
It is entirely relevant. The immigrants have to exist in order to come here..
Nigeria, India, and China.
China has below replacement fertility.

India and Nigeria are less than shit choices. We are better off just dealing with demographic winter while the liberals go extinct.

All this really is is leftists weeding themselves out of the gene pool. I am not worried. It's a good thing longterm, though sad that they did it by killing their own babies.

When you look at fertility based on social and political spectra, the trend becomes obvious. Conservative and traditional whites still have above-replacement fertility and liberals/leftists have fertility rates somewhere around 0.2 last time I checked. It's pretty obvious what is actually going on. The germane question is whether liberalism is partially genetic (I think it is).

Anywho,, importing millions of Nigerians isn't going to save your residential real estate investments anyway,.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:04 pm

They’ll come here with nothing and outperform you. Isn’t that the real problem?

brewster

Post by brewster » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:05 pm

Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:18 pm
Look up demographic winter.
Fringy stuff there saturated in ideological overtones. Nope. Look at actual rates. Latvia tops the list with 1% shrinkage per year including emigration.
Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_decline

We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:06 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:04 pm
They’ll come here with nothing and outperform you. Isn’t that the real problem?
Not really. They don't outperform us. They perform like garbage actually. Saw it with my own eyes in tech. Indians in general are terrible unless they go to school here, and most of the people in India are not the Brahmans we see in the tech industry, but straight up ignorant people that will never amount to anything here.

Nigerians are a bunch of criminals and rapists for the most part. All you will get from them is crime and terrorism.

Your solution isn't a solution at all, but just pouring gasoline on the fire you guys created.

brewster

Post by brewster » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:21 pm

Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:06 pm
Saw it with my own eyes in tech. Americans in general are terrible unless they go to school, and most of the people in America are not the educated elites we see in the tech industry, but straight up ignorant people that will never amount to anything.
Fixed that for you.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND