504 The Next Generation

Martin Hash

504 The Next Generation

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:03 am

Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Montegriffo

Re: 504 The Next Generation

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:59 am

Damn, I thought this one was going to be about Star Trek.
Disappointing. ;)
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:18 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:59 am
Damn, I thought this one was going to be about Star Trek.
Disappointing. ;)
Had the same thought LOL
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:38 pm

It does seem to be a time honored tradition regarding the next generation as future failures but I dont get that impression anymore. If anything we are hopeful the next one will correct the course, finally realizing everything is fucked. I dont hold any animosity towards the next generations, I feel nothing but guarded hope and sadness for them. As far as regarding american made products as crap, that was once the case. It isnt anymore. Brand loyalty is still a thing but nobody, including myself, understands how to market to American males so they just pander to minorities that buy shit like retards. Boomers are good at buying shit like retards and turning out shitty products so they kind of reap what they sow there. As for pirating, fuck the jews and fuck games workshop for charging 50 dollars an audiobook. You know what content I feel obliged to buy? Stuff that takes my side. You want my money for media than make media for me or fuck off. It doesnt help that all media is anti American Male.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:38 am

Recently, my wife, Gwynne & I, have been going to the cheap movies like we did when we were newly married. The first thing she noticed was that the Coke commercials before the movie started were "diversity" propaganda. Coke can use propaganda all it wants to sell sugar-water but they're using their gigantic influence to mold society's values. Secondly, all but 1 of the 5 movie trailers featured women. We started to count the number of older White men represented in all of that pre-movie regalia - 1, for a bank commercial, and damn few young White men either. 100s of every other kind of racial mix was represented but older White men are now invisible. (It may always have been like that? I just became an old White men going to the movies to notice.) It's probably the case that corporations and government have been propagandizing society's values at the movies forever but I just never noticed it before. It's certainly not "the American Way" values any longer.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:27 am

As far as racial mixing advertising goes a lot of people beleive there is a nefarious agenda behind it. The truth is probably that white males are a terrible demographic to sell shit to. Minorities buy all the little baubles made in china our economy depends on selling. They have taken the place of boomers in our economy because boomers are busy dying and forking over their money to hospitals. Why are the minorities pictured alongside white women? White women sell.