404 University Infection

Post by Martin Hash » Tue May 01, 2018 11:41 am

Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Re: 404 University Infection

Post by DBTrek » Tue May 01, 2018 11:48 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Damn Martin, this season is strong AF.
Wish I had a way to get more ears on your recent podcasts, because they’re reaching a new and noteworthy level.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Wed May 02, 2018 9:26 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Wish I had a way to get more ears on your recent podcasts, because they’re reaching a new and noteworthy level.

Change the delivery imo. I don't think it will catch on otherwise. Nothing personal, I have a good deal of respect for the good Dr. Hash and his accomplishments, but I think the format should change.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed May 02, 2018 10:19 pm

Yeah, I stopped trying to promote it. Like almost everything, I do it for me. That strategy has been working out for me but most folks think “if you can’t do it right, don’t do it at all.” The hole in that philosophy is obvious.

p.s. I post my bi-daily podcasts here because Alexander PhiAlipson asked me to, but he's gone now.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu May 03, 2018 7:29 am

I’d say keep at it - if you need the motivation of a living being to justify the effort.

The content is solid. The delivery is quirky - but it’s your delivery which makes it unique. The message is timely and will only resonate more strongly as events play out. If you don’t get a huge audience now you at least have a shot at being discovered as a “visionary” 50 years from now when Americans are asking “How the fuck did it come to this?”
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 03, 2018 8:15 am

DBTrek wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Here, Here

The strongest points for me are always when I get new information. New ideas for me this time.............. Radical Social studies students and profs are already failures and mentally damaged before they take the SJW Blue Pill.

Social Justice is how they explain their situation to themselves and seek to improve their lives by forcing everyone to live what comforts them.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 03, 2018 8:19 am

doc_loliday wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

Change the delivery imo. I don't think it will catch on otherwise. Nothing personal, I have a good deal of respect for the good Dr. Hash and his accomplishments, but I think the format should change.
I agree and have recommended the same. I'm good with Dr Hash's response. If this is they way he wants it, Cool.

Selfishly though, I feel more voices like Hash are good, and I'd like to see him polish it up a little..................... It's for the children after all :shifty:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Thu May 03, 2018 9:25 am

C-Mag wrote:
doc_loliday wrote:
DBTrek wrote:

I agree and have recommended the same. I'm good with Dr Hash's response. If this is they way he wants it, Cool.

Selfishly though, I feel more voices like Hash are good, and I'd like to see him polish it up a little..................... It's for the children after all :shifty:

Well, I've come around, it just took me a year or so before I became accustomed to it. Now, I sort of find the eccentricities endearing.

Kath

Post by Kath » Thu May 03, 2018 10:12 am

DBTrek wrote:I’d say keep at it - if you need the motivation of a living being to justify the effort.

The content is solid. The delivery is quirky - but it’s your delivery which makes it unique. The message is timely and will only resonate more strongly as events play out. If you don’t get a huge audience now you at least have a shot at being discovered as a “visionary” 50 years from now when Americans are asking “How the fuck did it come to this?”
+1 - they do keep getting better and better.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?