257 Social Justice Warriors

Martin Hash

257 Social Justice Warriors

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:43 am

257 Social Justice Warriors pic.JPG
Intro Video

And here's the podcast:
257-1 Gwynne Sliding on Sand pic.JPG
Travel Tidbit: Gwynne Sliding on Sand Intro Video and here's the story: Vietnam is the Most Dishonest Country Travel Tidbit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Zlaxer

Re: 257 Social Justice Warriors

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:30 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5904334/p ... is-sister/

Pakistan rapist ‘let off’ after sick deal ‘allowing victim’s brother to rape his sister’
Don't let your Whiteness blind color your view of the event.....All cultures are equally deserving of respect and understanding.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:08 pm

"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:42 pm

I guess the problem is that SJWs are often powerful white male liberals...
who's only interest is often in assuaging their own guilt... bred into them by years of SJW education.

So that doesn't exactly fit with your theory of self interest.

And they haven't "infiltrated" the government...

This is a gradual process of social change... that stems from post WW2... and the collapse of the great empires.

The US has itself fomented this process with Woodrow Wilson and onwards... as the US saw itself somewhat grandiosely as standing against the domination of imperial Britain... and wanted to promote national self determination across the globe.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:34 pm

Martin says he hates Sowell, but the gap between the two may not be as vast as he imagines.
:P

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:41 pm

Notice how he frames the issue: that’s totally Libertarian. I suggest how “winners” should treat the “losers” in a democracy. In my view, everyone’s Right to Violence must be respected, not stoked up.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:57 pm

Where libertarians go wrong is in thinking of everything, including politics, solely in economic terms. It's true that there exist some similarities, but at the core, politics is redirected violence. The purpose of an election is to solve political differences without physical violence. The winners get to carry out their policies, but they have to do so with the mind that, if they go too far against the others, the others will still resort to physical violence.

Which is why women voting was kind of a joke, honestly.

Right now we are simply fortunate that, as fucked up as millennials turned out, they are still raging pussies and not a threat to anybody but their boomer parents' retirement. If the SJWs had a spine, we'd have problems right now.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:05 pm

Protester explains opposition to new King County juvenile detention center

... The protesters want the $210 million project shut down. KIRO Radio’s Dave Ross asked one of the protesters what they are asking for.

“The issue for me is, I think youth incarceration is unnecessary and deeply harmful. So I think we’re here today to send the message that it’s not something we want to see in our county,” a woman who identified herself as Jed Walsh said.

So then what should we do in cases where someone who has made poor decisions may be dangerous?

She says more resources and investments need to be made in communities of color, to give children the same opportunities white children have. Let’s explore what led to an individual to act a certain way, instead of locking them up, she said.

But what about if someone is intending to cause harm here and now?

I don’t think we should have a society with cops. I think we need to abolish the police and that’s part of the problem, it’s a racist structure as well as prisons are a racist structure.

http://mynorthwest.com/939316/king-coun ... picks=true

... of course, when some criminal breaks into this woman’s house she’ll be the first one to call on the “racist structure” to take the offender to the other “racist structure”.

But whatever.
Seattle.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:05 pm

This man is a hero.

A 69-year-old man has begun a legal battle in an attempt to have his age reduced by 20 years, something he says will allow him to get more work and more women. Emile Ratelband is arguing that if transgender people can have the sex on their birth certificate changed, he should be able to change his date of birth.
Martin should do something like this for publicity, but amp it up somehow.