Requirements to be a Good Soldier

Smitty-48

Re: Requirements to be a Good Soldier

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:40 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: Dude, look around you. Alpha is as Alpha does.
Sounding a little insecure there, Beta, as I said, soldiers can sniff Beta's like you out, very quickly.
Robots, you mean. That's my point, you can be replaced with a robot. (I'll program it, that's one of the things I do.)
Big green machine rolls on without me, I already trained my replacements, and I had no compunction about being replaced, all part of the job. /shrug
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:43 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sounding a little insecure there, Beta, as I said, soldiers can sniff Beta's like you out, very quickly.
Robots, you mean. That's my point, you can be replaced with a robot. (I'll program it, that's one of the things I do.)
Big green machine rolls on without me, I already trained my replacements, and I had no compunction about being replaced, all part of the job. /shrug
A cog-in-the-wheel, lying about, drinking whiskey, fornicating, petting the dog by the fire. Put the old cow to pasture.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:47 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Okay, tell me about one of the people you killed. How’d it happen? What did you feel like afterward?
I haven't killed anyone, that I know of.
My specifics should not matter, you have made a blanket statement of qualifications. So clearly you have wisdom and experience to talk about this.................. Polymath me Hash, I need enlightenment.
Soldiers are for killing, it doesn't make any difference how many potatoes you peeled. If you kill for a living, sociopaths rule.
In the world of Martin Hash Jimmy Stewart is Sociopath
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:48 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: Robots, you mean. That's my point, you can be replaced with a robot. (I'll program it, that's one of the things I do.)
A cog-in-the-wheel, lying about, drinking whiskey, fornicating, petting the dog by the fire. Put the old cow to pasture.
Hmm, sounds good, Homo Sapiens Sapiens ftw. I better go to the store to get some feexins to go with that, I'm hankering for a hero sandwich.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:55 pm

Just to clue you in, Alphas retire when they die. For example, I never post to this forum unless I'm doing something else. This is recreation for me (as I'm sure it is for you). Today I'm hanging some of my nostalgic album covers.
First is "Best of the Eagles" the #1 selling album of all time.
Next is "Animals," the break-through music whose lyrics I live by.
The middle is my childhood with "Marty Hash" written on it by my mom.
Forth is "Physical Graffiti" with a mislabeled "Side Three." (I like oddities.)
And last is Ted Nugent, the "Stranglehold" track played out because I used it as background music for smoking dope & fucking.
(I got a lot more, those are just the ones I hung while posting here.)
Album Covers.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:18 pm

So Marty, you claim to have no conscience ? :think:

I don't buy that. Far too many touchy feely posts from you ..................... this bars you from being an Alpha

Nice Try
PLATA O PLOMO

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:40 pm

C-Mag wrote:
heydaralon wrote:I'm also skeptical of the sociopathic requirement. Think of all the good armies in history:

Was Hannibal's effective army comprised of sociopaths?
What about Caesar's?
Napoleon's?
Patton's?

Well, during my time as a Soldier I considered my self a Good Soldier, but I didn't consider myself a Sociopath. So, Marty makes me think that maybe I wasn't doing the Soldier thing correctly. I feel like I have a conscience, but maybe I don't, or I'm just a bad Soldier and I have a conscience. :? I'm suddenly so insecure ;)
Lol during world war 2 millions of soldiers got drafted from countries around the world. The rates of sociopathy among them was probably comparable to the general population. Plenty pf normal, well adjusted people in civilian society do heroic shit in war and make great soldiers. The OP is a bit specious.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:50 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Just to clue you in, Alphas retire when they die. For example, I never post to this forum unless I'm doing something else. This is recreation for me (as I'm sure it is for you). Today I'm hanging some of my nostalgic album covers.
First is "Best of the Eagles" the #1 selling album of all time.
Next is "Animals," the break-through music whose lyrics I live by.
The middle is my childhood with "Marty Hash" written on it by my mom.
Forth is "Physical Graffiti" with a mislabeled "Side Three." (I like oddities.)
And last is Ted Nugent, the "Stranglehold" track played out because I used it as background music for smoking dope & fucking.
(I got a lot more, those are just the ones I hung while posting here.)

Album Covers.jpg
Id like to have a word with you about some of your musical choices Martin. Pink Floyd is fine, no gripes with me there, but there are far better albums from the group than Animals. I went through a Zep phase, the same way every white male does, but the important thing is I outgrew them and realized they are overrated. Ocean Song from Houses of the Holy is their only song that has stood the test of time. And the Eagles? Seriously man? Take it Easy and In the City are the only tracks by them that I like. Anything else, and I quickly change radio stations. I cant weigh in on Ted Nugent, but his politics and personal life are hilarious.
Shikata ga nai

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:51 pm

C-Mag wrote:So Marty, you claim to have no conscience ? :think:

I don't buy that. Far too many touchy feely posts from you ..................... this bars you from being an Alpha

Nice Try
Alpha is testosterone related, no connection with feelz. The guy who pulls the guillotine lever or fires a machine gun into a hut is sociopathic but not not necessarily Alpha, but Alphas are sociopathic.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:03 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
C-Mag wrote:So Marty, you claim to have no conscience ? :think:

Nice Try
Alpha is testosterone related, no connection with feelz. The guy who pulls the guillotine lever or fires a machine gun into a hut is sociopathic but not not necessarily Alpha, but Alphas are sociopathic.

Nah, you argued that Alpha's are Sociopaths.
Sociopaths do not follow laws well, are extremely anti Social, are deceitful, impulsive, show extreme aggressiveness. They are irresponsible, poor work consistentcy, fiscally irresponsible, lack remorse and have enjoyed inflicting pain or loss in others.

Your statement doesn't hold up.

As far as Testosterone, I don't get the feeling it's oozing out of you. :snooty:
PLATA O PLOMO