I'm A Liberalist

Martin Hash

I'm A Liberalist

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:30 pm

1. If you can make it into the U.S., whoopee, you're a citizen. I don't see any other solution that a liberal can abide. However, this only works if you have control of your borders or the incentive is too great to come here.
2. People looking for a better life can be disincentivized without resorting to killing them but once the millions of Climate refugees start coming, it's going to take some serious violence.
3. I want socialized healthcare & a "safety net" but combined with work ethic. You don't want to work, you're relocated to a compound in the desert where everything is free but freedom of movement.
4. I'm a liberty-guy: I make decisions for myself, reap the rewards & suffer the consequences. I don't owe anybody anything except via contract, and even that has a bankruptcy clause.
5. It's clear to me that over half of Americans are incompetent & need government as their wingman.
6. Government employee unions are the biggest threat to America. It's getting very close to us (people in the private sector) vs. them (people who get money from government). At some point, that becomes unsustainable and the private sector folks will be the ones revolting.
7. Government can spend however much money it needs to and taxes should rise to match. Embed this Balanced Budget as a Constitutional Amendment. No government debt allowed. Even large infrastructure projects are pay-as-you-go.
8. No "Free" Trade, only Balanced Trade. (Balanced Trade implies tariffs to prevent a Trade Deficit.)
9. Businesses cannot accumulate profits: it must be distributed to the stockholders yearly. No Capital Gains special tax rates.
10. Only people can make campaign contributions.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change