Ideological Precedence

Martin Hash

Re: Ideological Precedence

Post by Martin Hash » Fri May 03, 2019 6:37 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:34 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:31 pm
We’ve had 250 years of liberty and it worked fucking great. For OWGs anyway.
Liberty to do what?

You've had the liberty to fuck other men without legal consequences for about 50 years now. About 40 million Americans are dead from AIDS and we we get about 30,000 more infected each year, including wives of men who secretly engaged in sodomy and infected them, or people who were infected from blood transfusions. You have to pay to fight the HIV epidemic through your tax dollars and insurance premiums. The 40 million people who are dead are not working now, paying taxes, and building a stronger economy.

Every degenerate thing individualism has legitimized and tried to promulgate has cost us.
You must like typing the word “degenerate.”

Liberty means no one has to care.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri May 03, 2019 6:40 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:37 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:35 pm
StCapps wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:32 pm
For pretty much everyone, not just OWGs. Even the former slaves now have it better in America than they do in any other nation, a rising tide lifts all boats.
If you didn’t mind the role The Patriarchy assigned you, liberty has been great.
If you do mind, liberty has been great, even to those who are too blinded by a victimhood complex to realize it.
By our OWG values, yes.

Liberty has simply extended to everyone now, and that’s great, but the Losers have exploited that liberty into Marxist liberty.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri May 03, 2019 6:42 pm

"The Patriarchy" as Hash likes to call it, is the system that has provided the most liberty to the most people, including the losers, of any hierarchy in the history of mankind. Just because many of losers want to blame that system for all their problems, doesn't mean it actually is responsible, they just don't want to take any responsibility.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri May 03, 2019 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri May 03, 2019 6:44 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:42 pm
"The Patriarchy" as Hash likes to call it, is the system that has provided the most liberty to the most people, including the losers, of any hierarchy in the history of mankind. Just because many of losers want to blame that system for all their problems, doesn't mean it actually is responsible, they just don't want to take any responsibility.
I agree.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri May 03, 2019 6:45 pm

Marxists hate success, who knew? Envy is a helluva drug.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 03, 2019 6:46 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:22 pm
As long as I am the king, I don’t mind everyone taking orders from me. I’m certainly the most qualified person to tell everyone else what to do, BUT if I’m not king then fuck the Collective because I can make better decisions than any group stacked against me. Liberty works best; everybody is their own fucking expert.
That's a pretty good take. Like, this country is a shit show. I would favor more liberty here because I don't like the regime.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri May 03, 2019 6:48 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:46 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
As long as I am the king, I don’t mind everyone taking orders from me. I’m certainly the most qualified person to tell everyone else what to do, BUT if I’m not king then fuck the Collective because I can make better decisions than any group stacked against me. Liberty works best; everybody is their own fucking expert.
That's a pretty good take. Like, this country is a shit show. I would favor more liberty here because I don't like the regime.
Turns out that if you don't like the government, the solution is often to give it less power, not more power. They need to police morality less, not more.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 03, 2019 6:55 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:48 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Turns out that if you don't like the government, the solution is often to give it less power, not more power. They need to police morality less, not more.
I've kind of always been of that opinion. The problem is that the current regime pushes degenerate shit so the only dialectic option is to become a right wing fascist to oppose it which is basically a trap. This county is fucked anyway. All of them are. I don't really care anymore.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri May 03, 2019 6:58 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:55 pm
StCapps wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:48 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:

I've kind of always been of that opinion. The problem is that the current regime pushes degenerate shit so the only dialectic option is to become a right wing fascist to oppose it which is basically a trap. This county is fucked anyway. All of them are. I don't really care anymore.
Let the other side push the crazy shit, feed them rope, they will hang themselves, no need to be a reactionary, that's a trap. StA might think it's a winning strategy, but he's a nut job, and he's actually empowering his enemies with his bullshit.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 03, 2019 6:59 pm

I've come to the realization that being a reactionary is basically fake and gay. Less so than identifying as an individual or classical liberal but pretty close.