Re: Lobbyist Solutions

Post by Fife » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:35 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:31 pm
Fife wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:24 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:58 pm

What do those things have in common? (They are not public functions.) Your lawyer representing you in court or at the hospital does not affect all the other plaintiffs or patients.
"Public functions" is a fictional term of art. As in, not part of IRL.

Therefore, nothing is a "public function."
???
My lawyer, looking out for my best interests, does not make it so that everyone else is also serving my best interests. That's what "public" means.

I think I see what you mean. Let me re-read and get back with you.

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:42 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:29 pm
HarryK wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:27 pm
BTW Martin before you ban me for life. Free speech comes in two components. You certainly have to speak your mind however I have the right of rebuttal. And vise versa.

I can weave in an out as I please and so can you. So if you’re disappointed with me it’s ok I’ll still sleep well at night.
I thought your rebuttal was terrific. You don't have to agree with me you only need to respect me... You do.
Then we’re in sync. Hopefully someday we can have a dialogue instead of etching our thoughts in digital stone. This truly is the worst medium for me.
One only wonders how much time has been wasted being the “armchair quarterbacks” of the world. Only to know deep down inside we don’t have the stones to actually make it happen.
HarryK

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:52 pm

HarryK wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:42 pm
Then we’re in sync. Hopefully someday we can have a dialogue instead of etching our thoughts in digital stone. This truly is the worst medium for me.
There's no way anyone can bribe me with anything, I'm incorruptible. I may not do what you want but I'm not going to do what anybody else wants either just by paying me, or making me feel important.

Anytime I watch a movie or TV show where one of the protagonists betrays their country or whatever because their family is being held hostage, I always think to myself, "what a fucking wuss." If the bad guy has your family, they're dead already, might as well do whatever you can to rescue them or punish the murderers, but sure as hell don't let the evil kidnappers win twice: once by taking your family, and a second time by destroying your honor.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:54 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:00 pm
You think Maxine Waters could get a real job?

If you run as an Independent, this should be on your t-shirts. :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:56 pm

HarryK wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:21 pm

Not questioning your street cred on whit. But keep in mind it was Jared Kushner that was to elevate us from Windows 7 and make all the other medical programs into the 21st century.

My apologies for being skeptical. It’s been my nature for a very long time. That’s all.
Windows 7 is vastly superior to anything that Microsoft has produced since. Just a tech note.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:57 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:14 pm
Any of you fucks think you could do what I did if you just had the time/inclination/money/luck - get the hell out.
Not your best look, Martin.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:08 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:56 pm
HarryK wrote:

Not questioning your street cred on whit. But keep in mind it was Jared Kushner that was to elevate us from Windows 7 and make all the other medical programs into the 21st century.

My apologies for being skeptical. It’s been my nature for a very long time. That’s all.
Windows 7 is vastly superior to anything that Microsoft has produced since. Just a tech note.
Not when all the other medical platforms are way too evolved for Windows 7. Also keep in mind those geniuses patched it up so much that any upgrade or connection causes a problem elsewhere.

Trust me we couldn’t dumb Dragon enough to be functional. :x
One only wonders how much time has been wasted being the “armchair quarterbacks” of the world. Only to know deep down inside we don’t have the stones to actually make it happen.
HarryK

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:11 pm

HarryK wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:08 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:56 pm
HarryK wrote:

Not when all the other medical platforms are way too evolved for Windows 7. Also keep in mind those geniuses patched it up so much that any upgrade or connection causes a problem elsewhere.

Trust me we couldn’t dumb Dragon enough to be functional. :x
Sounds like an issue with the software you’re using, not the OS.

Regardless, the tech overspending levels in hospitals are the stuff of IT legend. They replace everything on a whim.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:21 pm

And those weak ass platforms have held more hospitals in both the private sector and the VA to ransom ware than old fashion charting.

The EHR policy has made all of our own medical records vulnerable.

And I’ve purposely kept myself as a technologically illiterate. IT made more money than me, so they can fix the problems they and the third party software manufacturers created.

And the amount of old doctors that can’t understand how these programs function caused a great exodus with the VA. And the thought of Silicon Valley coming to the rescue makes me vomit. And now the new residents rely way too much on Google which of course violates Dr/patient confidentiality.

Computers in the healthcare setting was the absolute worse thing that could happen. They are temperamental and time consuming versus any benefit the provide.
HarryK

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:41 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:57 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:14 pm
Any of you fucks think you could do what I did if you just had the time/inclination/money/luck - get the hell out.
Not your best look, Martin.
I find there’s a direct correlation between folks who think what I did was nothing special and disrespect. Plus, I got only today to vent because tomorrow my being-an-ass license expires.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change