Examples of Virtual Civil War

StCapps

Re: Examples of Virtual Civil War

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:52 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Disagree, it's not nearly as reactionary as it was in the 20's, Americans just have recency bias from the Cold War truce, the Cold War truce makes it seem bad, but compared to the 20's, it's pretty tame stuff these days.
There was no chance the patriarchy was going to fall in the '20s.

You could make the argument that Trump's election, plus the fact that we've been Red-pilled, means it won't happen now either, I'd go with that.
Please, they were hysterical because they thought the republic itself was going to fall to a Bolshevik revolution, and they were going around and rounding people up and putting them in the proverbial FEMA camps in terror of it.

It's fuck all these days compared to the 20's, they were completely hysterical back then, now it's just people lipping off on the internet, but actually doing nothing at all.
You see Hash deleting my posts Smitty? This is ridiculous, he's making Kath look reasonable with this bullshit censorship. He is even deleting threads to prevent anyone from noticing that hes doing it, what a hypocritical selective enforcement piece of shit he is.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:53 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Disagree, it's not nearly as reactionary as it was in the 20's, Americans just have recency bias from the Cold War truce, the Cold War truce makes it seem bad, but compared to the 20's, it's pretty tame stuff these days.
There was no chance the patriarchy was going to fall in the '20s.

You could make the argument that Trump's election, plus the fact that we've been Red-pilled, means it won't happen now either, I'd go with that.
Please, they were hysterical because they thought the republic itself was going to fall to a Bolshevik revolution, and they were going around and rounding people up and putting them in the proverbial FEMA camps in terror of it.

It's fuck all these days compared to the 20's, they were completely hysterical back then, now it's just people lipping off on the internet, but actually doing nothing at all.
Pretty good points. We couldn't do the same thing today though, so the Bolshies may be able to take over?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:55 am

I mean, what has Trump actually done? Not much, 90% rhetoric, 10% action, but Warren Harding and Calvin Coolidge? They actually followed through, they didn't just talk a big game, they passed it all into law and then started beating people over the head with it, jackboot fashion, not virtual, real.
Nec Aspera Terrent

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:56 am

Smitty-48 wrote:I mean, what has Trump actually done?
He turned the bully pulpit into the bully tweet!
Account abandoned.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:59 am

Smitty-48 wrote:I mean, what has Trump actually done? Not much, 90% rhetoric, 10% action, but Warren Harding and Calvin Coolidge? They actually followed through, they didn't just talk a big game, they passed it all into law and then started beating people over the head with it, jackboot fashion, not virtual, real.
The opposition, and it's organized, secretly but the MSM can't be in this kind of lockstep without an overarching strategy, knows its history too. That's why the ridiculous "Trump is Hitler" narrative to pre-empt Harding/Coolidge actions. And they're throwing college students on the front line because Kent State is exactly what they want.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:00 pm

StCapps wrote:Keep playing whack-a-mole Martin, you are outing yourself as full of shit.
Get in on this discussion, dude.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:02 pm

Bear in mind, if this forum was a brick and mortar clubhouse back in the 1920's, you'd all be in jail, wouldn't matter if you were pro bolshie or anti bolshie, the kind of shit ya'll say on this board here, would have gotten you arrested in the 1920s, just for rocking the boat a little bit.

The shit ya'll say around here, Duopoly, MIC, Civil War, that was a no go zone in the 1920's, only radicals said shit like that, and when they did, they got rounded up.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:07 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Bear in mind, if this forum was a brick and mortar clubhouse back in the 1920's, you'd all be in jail, wouldn't matter if you were pro bolshie or anti bolshie, the kind of shit ya'll say on this board here, would have gotten you arrested in the 1920s, just for rocking the boat a little bit.

The shit ya'll say around here, Duopoly, MIC, Civil War, that was a no go zone in the 1920's, only radicals said shit like that, and when they did, they got rounded up.
That's why union organizers had to meet in secret. I found an old "Woodsmen of the World" banner hidden in the rafters at an old hall I used to clean. There were some alluminim axes and some funny hats. When I asked my grandfather about it, he told me to keep quiet.

However, back to today. Bolshies are bad. No need for FEMA camps. However, must thwart the head of their spear.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:09 pm

Martin Hash wrote:. And they're throwing college students on the front line because Kent State is exactly what they want.
Yeah, but, the kids were too afraid to pull a Kent State in the 1920's, because the National Guard would have shot them all, not just four of them, and not by "accident"
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:02 am

I've taken the claim that a VCW is going on to Facebook bigtime. One side is "the Patriarchy." The other side is women, minorities & weirdos.
The weapons are:
1) SJWism
2) Co-opting of the Democratic Party
3) Co-opting of the MSM
4) Co-opting of influential companies (Disney, Google, Facebook)
5) Co-opting of Human Resources depts. in most companies
6) Co-opting of Universities
7) Globalist forces (EU, IMF, UN, trade agreements)
8) The 9th Circuit
9) Feminism
10) #Metoo