Negative Emotions

LVH2

Re: Negative Emotions

Post by LVH2 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:13 am

It's a good list.

How many of them are rooted in self esteem issues?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:27 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: That’s a manifestation; what’s the emotion?

Dude, I went through the reverse dictionary and could not find it. I am not great at this introspection stuff. Was just trying to come up with funny memes.
I'm writing my political philosophy, which starts with my personal philosophy, which is that people respond fundamentally from a well of base emotions that manifest themselves in particular ways. I didn't realize how difficult it was to identify both the emotions & the manifestations until I started writing them down, and I've been working on this for years.

The first three you listed would lead to deceit.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:52 am

Martin Hash wrote:

Dude, I went through the reverse dictionary and could not find it. I am not great at this introspection stuff. Was just trying to come up with funny memes.
I'm writing my political philosophy, which starts with my personal philosophy, which is that people respond fundamentally from a well of base emotions that manifest themselves in particular ways. I didn't realize how difficult it was to identify both the emotions & the manifestations until I started writing them down, and I've been working on this for years.

The first three you listed would lead to deceit.
I'm thinking deceit is a cognitive response, whereas my thesis is that base emotions are subliminal: people may not be aware that they are being vindictive.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change