Regaining the Liberty Initiative

Martin Hash

Regaining the Liberty Initiative

Post by Martin Hash » Fri May 12, 2017 3:59 pm

For democracy to work in liberty's favor, liberty people need to get back in control of education. So, the first battlefield of Liberty Warriors is to break the Teacher's Unions.
1. To do that, we need Right-to-Work in every State.
2. Next, a Charter School voting majority in every State legislature.
3. Third, "Charter" must include other forms of schooling, specifically Self-Paced Online & Homeschool.
4. Lastly, Libertyists need to use our convincing powers to ensure liberty is part of the curriculum.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

heydaralon

Re: Regaining the Liberty Initiative

Post by heydaralon » Sun May 21, 2017 8:24 pm

I don't really know much about charter schools. What are the advantages of having them?
Shikata ga nai

Kill the King

Post by Kill the King » Sun May 21, 2017 8:34 pm

I don't know what the statistics show but my son went to a charter school and it was definitely an improvement. Smaller class sizes, better technology and the school was a very cohesive unit.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun May 21, 2017 9:10 pm

Kill the King wrote:I don't know what the statistics show but my son went to a charter school and it was definitely an improvement. Smaller class sizes, better technology and the school was a very cohesive unit.
Why do left leaning people seem to hate them?
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun May 21, 2017 9:29 pm

I like it BroHash.
I think you are on to something.

Teachers and Lefties hate this idea. They have a monopoly on education and want to maintain it. This is why Devos is reviled so much, in fact, probably more than Trump.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon May 22, 2017 3:32 am

heydaralon wrote:
Kill the King wrote:I don't know what the statistics show but my son went to a charter school and it was definitely an improvement. Smaller class sizes, better technology and the school was a very cohesive unit.
Why do left leaning people seem to hate them?
Ostensibly it is because it they are taking tax dollars from poorer schools. But like everything Left, that's the original thought but in practice it is because they take money from administrators and aren't as easily put on the indoctrination train
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session