Trump's Positives So Far:

Montegriffo

Re: Trump's Positives So Far:

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:05 am

Lack of Alzheimer's does not necessarily exclude bumbling idiocy.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:06 am

Montegriffo wrote:Lack of Alzheimer's does not necessarily exclude bumbling idiocy.
Don't have to prove a negative, it's on you to prove he's a bumbling idiot, and all you have are your feelz. It's no wonder you have such a poor read on the man, your mind reflexively jumps to bumbling idiot as the explanation for his actions, if you don't like something he did.

You also very often refuse to consider more likely explanations routinely in favor of your bumbling idiot narrative, and you don't really seem to care that you are trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. If you don't like something he did, there can be no method to his madness, nope, you stick to "Trump has no method and he's the world's luckiest bumbling idiot, he's just Mr. Magoo'ing his way to victory, he's too dumb to realize when his actions are effective, he can't be doing any of that intentionally".

You just read way too much into him dumbing down his language to pander to his target audience, it rubs you the wrong way, and you rationalize that as "bumbling idiot" instead of "slick salesman". You are viewing the man through the wrong frame.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:17 am

The fact that the doctor wasn't planning to do the test, and only did so because Trump asked, is very telling. I'm glad he did it, frankly.

Turns out, he's not senile, just a chaotic asshole.
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:19 am

Kath wrote:The fact that the doctor wasn't planning to do the test, and only did so because Trump asked, is very telling. I'm glad he did it, frankly.

An intentionally chaotic asshole, he thrives in chaos and leverages it to his advantage, that's not a bumbling idiot, that's a slick salesman. Believing the opposite is simply underestimating and misreading Trump.
*yip*

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:22 am

StCapps wrote:
Kath wrote:The fact that the doctor wasn't planning to do the test, and only did so because Trump asked, is very telling. I'm glad he did it, frankly.

An intentionally chaotic asshole, he thrives in chaos and leverages it to his advantage, that's not a bumbling idiot, that's a slick salesman. Believing the opposite is simply underestimating and misreading Trump.
Did I say otherwise? He's still an asshole.
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:24 am

Kath wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Did I say otherwise? He's still an asshole.
An asshole sure, but why does Trump being asshole matter so much to you? Sounds like caring too much about style, and not enough about substance to me.
*yip*

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:26 am

StCapps wrote:
An asshole sure, but why does Trump being asshole matter so much to you? Sounds like caring too much about style, and not enough about substance to me.
It doesn't Capps. I was making a joke.... he's not senile, turns out he's just an asshole. Sorry you didn't find it amusing.
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:16 pm

Totally a business mentality. Finding a quick solution to a stated problem.
I was working a project that was held up by the Endangered Species Act. The company wanted to move forward, but the Guv and Greenies said, we need 2 breeding sow bears in that area as a sustainable populations. The Greenies figured it would take 25-50 years for the bears to migrate into the area............... effectively shutting down the project. The business guys, went out and bought 2 breeding sow bears, turned em loose and went on about their business :lol: Greenies tried to object, but got beat by superior ingenuity. It was awesome.

Trump is doing the same thing, they say I'm crazy, I'll take a crazy test.

Frankly, I'd like to have a senility test on everyone in Congress. We don't need anymore Robert Byrd's.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:24 pm

StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Lack of Alzheimer's does not necessarily exclude bumbling idiocy.
Don't have to prove a negative, it's on you to prove he's a bumbling idiot, and all you have are your feelz. It's no wonder you have such a poor read on the man, your mind reflexively jumps to bumbling idiot as the explanation for his actions, if you don't like something he did.

You also very often refuse to consider more likely explanations routinely in favor of your bumbling idiot narrative, and you don't really seem to care that you are trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. If you don't like something he did, there can be no method to his madness, nope, you stick to "Trump has no method and he's the world's luckiest bumbling idiot, he's just Mr. Magoo'ing his way to victory, he's too dumb to realize when his actions are effective, he can't be doing any of that intentionally".

You just read way too much into him dumbing down his language to pander to his target audience, it rubs you the wrong way, and you rationalize that as "bumbling idiot" instead of "slick salesman". You are viewing the man through the wrong frame.
Not feelz, observation of his many poor decisions has led me to believe he is a bumbling idiot.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:26 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Not feelz, observation of his many poor decisions has led me to believe he is a bumbling idiot.
When it comes to Trump, decisions that you think are poor decisions are often not poor decisions at all, and if they are, they tend to be minor issues that you are inflating the importance of. Therefore your conclusions derived from this kind of analysis, tend to be way off the mark.
*yip*