Trump's Positives So Far:

C-Mag

Re: Trump's Positives So Far:

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:59 pm

DrYouth wrote:
C-Mag wrote: Yes, we were supplying weapons to ISIS. John McCain was the bag man
In the zeal of the Obama Admin, Gang of 8 and Intel Community to oust Assad, they were giving weapons to anyone who said they would fight Assad. Problem is, most of them were also ISIS. It was a US Iran Contra, and hardly a word was said.
:shock:

No shit... That's cracked!
C-Mag wrote: I'm not sure were too worried about clean up in the aftermath. Gotta win the fight first. That comes later. It will be imperfect and lead to other problems, but that is war.
The peace just as significant as the war in the long run... best to be thinking about it now.... maybe not you... but someone.
Oh, it's really bad.
The Turkish Government is trying to prevent the Turkish public from knowing that Turkey has been serving as the transit-route by which the U.S. government and its allied Arab oil monarchies (especially Saudi Arabia and Qatar) have been supplying foreign jihadists and weapons (largely U.S. but paid for with Saudi funds) into Syria to oust Bashar al-Assad from power.......................

The Obama administration has never publicly admitted to its role in creating what the CIA calls a ‘rat line’, a back channel highway into Syria. The rat line, authorised in early 2012, was used to funnel weapons and ammunition from Libya via southern Turkey and across the Syrian border to the opposition.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/u-s-suppl ... ey/5512221
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:45 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:UPDATE
What are Trump's Positive after a year ?
1. Stock Market is roaring (which is double edged)
fify.
No, GPD growth has been consistently up.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:UPDATE
What are Trump's Positive after a year ?
1. Stock Market is roaring (which is double edged)
fify.

I remember the rock bottom days when our POTUS said those jobs are never coming back, the days of even 2% GDP growth are over for ever.

It's a Miracle.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:17 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
fify.

I remember the rock bottom days when our POTUS said those jobs are never coming back, the days of even 2% GDP growth are over for ever.

It's a Miracle.
Those jobs haven’t come back. We have different jobs taking their place.

Can I refill your ice tea?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:20 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

It's a Miracle.
Those jobs haven’t come back. We have different jobs taking their place.

Can I refill your ice tea?
Yeah, make it a Long Island.
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:43 pm

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Can I refill your ice tea?
:dance: :goteam: :drunk:

Seriously, though, the mentioned jobs aren't coming back. Forget about protectionism, seal the border, and the sky's the limit.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:43 pm

http://beta.latimes.com/business/hiltzi ... story.html

If Trump thinks he can get more than 3% economic growth, he's dreaming

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:17 am

Fife wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Can I refill your ice tea?
:dance: :goteam: :drunk:

Seriously, though, the mentioned jobs aren't coming back. Forget about protectionism, seal the border, and the sky's the limit.
All economically successful nations practice protectionism in various areas.

All we have to do is stop rampant immigration, take time to assimilate the people we have, stop giving away all our money and yes, the sky is the limit.

Trump cutting the UN's budget by a quarter of a Billion Dollars is a good start........... I love it, and it's good for the rest of the nations in the UN as well.
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:38 am

No one added “sticking it to the UN” to their list? Or getting Kim Jong Un to finally STFU for a month or two?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:55 am

Posted this in the main Trump thread but it’s probably more applicable here:

Liking his presidency the more it progresses. Liked his attempt to deliver on the immigration promises. Not just once, but repeatedly, including fighting for it in court (just think about that - when the president of the USA tries to control its borders they have to fight the court system to do it. Wow).

Like him finally telling that tyrant in NK to go fuck himself. I’ve long considered our 50+ year appeasement if those Stalinist monsters an incredibly irresponsible approach. Thanks to Trump’s countless predecessors kicking the can down the road forever we’re all now in range of NKs nuclear missiles. Great job, asshats.

I like him and his administration reminding the UN that we’re not there to answer to them or buy into their global schemes. We’re sure not there to give them billions while they talk shit about us from their second and third world crap hole countries.

I like the fact that illegal immigration is down, and while I’ll never celebrate a drug epidemic, I’m glad that many of the Mexican drugs once freely moved across the border remain stuck over in Mexico.

I like him calling out China when they lie to our face about economic embargoes only to turn around and sell NK oil on the sly.

Always thought the guy was a thin skinned, egotistical, ill-informed, blowhard. But you know what? If he keeps passing pro-American policies and standing up for American interests then it doesn’t really matter what my take on his personal failings are. He may be a miserable human being but a great president, where others may have been great guys but miserable presidents.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"