The Testosterone Rules

boethius

Re: The Testosterone Rules

Post by boethius » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:36 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:lol I just got a Rendezvous With Rama vibe.
Hash seems more Heinlein than Clarke to me.
Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. - Montegriffo.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:38 pm

Defo

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:46 pm

Hash does not have a daughter. That much is clear. :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:16 pm

My daughter is most formidable child my wife and I have faced. We have four boys. She has been running circles around what they presented us with since her birth. Faster at everything. More daring. More assertive. They were tornadoes. She's a hurricane.

Putting her to bed months ago, she said her first sentence, "noooooo, paaaapaaaa." None of the boys had the knowledge to make such a strong argument at that age.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:40 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:My daughter is most formidable child my wife and I have faced. We have four boys. She has been running circles around what they presented us with since her birth. Faster at everything. More daring. More assertive. They were tornadoes. She's a hurricane.

Putting her to bed months ago, she said her first sentence, "noooooo, paaaapaaaa." None of the boys had the knowledge to make such a strong argument at that age.
Its crazy man. My daughter knew how to use weaponized emotions since day 1. I swear she talks as much at 2.5 as my son did at 4. The sentences came so quickly as well
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:11 am

Well, yeah. Chicks love to yack.

Yack yack yack yack yack yack yack yack. Would you love me if lost a leg?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:36 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Hash does not have a daughter. That much is clear. :lol:
My daughter travels. She's in India/Nepal right now. (She knows the rules though.))
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:01 am

Martin Hash wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Hash does not have a daughter. That much is clear. :lol:
My daughter travels. She's in India/Nepal right now. (She knows the rules though.))
So you would so prefer an 'alpha' kid taking her out on a date during her teenage years than a 'nice kid'? Which one do you think would get her further out on the edge of morality?

I don't have a daughter myself (thank Christ), but I'd never EVER let the alpha jock out of my sight. The beta kid I could just intimidate and buddy up to, to keep him in line.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:39 am

Alpha and nice aren't necessarily mutually exclusive...
Although there are forces that oppose them.

You should check out Dasher Keltner's "The Power Paradox"...
I think he pretty much nails it.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:28 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:My daughter is most formidable child my wife and I have faced. We have four boys. She has been running circles around what they presented us with since her birth. Faster at everything. More daring. More assertive. They were tornadoes. She's a hurricane.

I have two nieces like that. One is 27 with two boys of her own and the other is 7. Both are iconoclasts who dare you to box them in with any sort of fence because they will just kick it in. My wife is like that too. I love to watch them all just give that look of like "Oh yeah??" and just start popping bubbles of expectations. All three are some of the most solid humans that I know, meaning that their idea of self cannot even be wobbled let alone rocked. Foster that shit, Okee. It is something special.